Can i make this

LauncherKushagra

Hey mineland and staff members
I am making a biggest farm in your server. This farm is make by my own but it size is 480 MB+ so i was saying that can i get permission to make this farm because its too big more than 1000 blocks because server might lagg or crash
From @LauncherKushagra
Thanks

P1r4te_Gaming

Hey mineland and staff members
I am making a biggest farm in your server. This farm is make by my own but it size is 480 MB+ so i was saying that can i get permission to make this farm because its too big more than 1000 blocks because server might lagg or crash
From @LauncherKushagra
Thanks
Greetings! Unfortunately, you cannot make any farms that causes intentional lags and disruptions for the other players on the server. Building huge farms that lags or crashes the server (for instance - A stone farm creating over 40,000 blocks per hour, difficult Redstone schemes) is forbidden. Also, if you try to make it, then you have to face the consequences for the violation of Rule - 3.6 - Causing intentional lag and the punishment for that is: IP Ban for a period of 14 to 3650 days (permanent ban). I hope this message clears everything to you. Also, I recommend you read the rules and understand them properly in order to get clearer with the violations and format of the punishments followed on the server.

Have a nice day ahead!

Best Regards,
Pirate_Gaming

Last edited: