Aalus

Big Bandar
Some time ago, the admins of the Mineland server announced that they would be updating the server to 1.16.5 soon. However, the 1.16.5 update has not yet been released, as it seems that updating the server to 1.16.5 is quite challenging, according to the Mineland devs. The /f join command has been non-functional for years, which teleports us to the last game we played. Another issue with the Mineland server is the lack of an automated moderation system. Moderators are not available 24/7 like literal robots and in their absence, many players break countless rules. Just as we have an automated moderation system in the Discord server, we also need one in the actual Mineland server to help us, the innocent players, get rid of mischievous players. Additionally, I noticed that Mineland does not censor many words that violate rule 2.1, so it would be great if Mineland censored all the words listed as rule 2.1 violations (Migatooo posted a list of those words in the announcement channel of Discord iirc)

Sometimes, players code something that prevents others from using the /games command to view and join other games by coding something like "Player click inventory > cancel." It would be great if Mineland could address this issue ASAP. Furthermore, I would like to mention the fact that Mineland stopped making tutorial videos related to coding in C+. The last tutorial was about arrays and since then, no tutorials were made. One of the staff members, AKA Bandar (iykyk), promised to release a tutorial regarding the newly released trig update but we still haven't seen it yet and perhaps we never will. Also, ML should revive the "Giveaways" and "Vip Giveaways" channels in Discord, and on top of that, reviving the "Guess the Number" channel would be great too! Oh yeah, we can no longer unlink our account from The ML discord server due to a bug. I assume that the ML devs have already started to resolve the issue, hopefully everything will be fixed soon. Mineland should also hire more developers for c+ since it is the backbone of ML along with bedwars. We currently have 2 active devs only that are working on c+ {0xwave and Apotheoses(idk the name)}, more devs mean updates will be released faster than ever.

Some time ago, the admins of the Mineland server announced that they would be updating the server to 1.16.5 soon. However, the 1.16.5 update has not yet been released, as it seems that updating the server to 1.16.5 is quite challenging, according to the Mineland devs. The /f join command has been non-functional for years, which teleports us to the last game we played. Another issue with the Mineland server is the lack of an automated moderation system. Moderators are not available 24/7 like literal robots and in their absence, many players break countless rules. Just as we have an automated moderation system in the Discord server, we also need one in the actual Mineland server to help us, the innocent players, get rid of mischievous players. Additionally, I noticed that Mineland does not censor many words that violate rule 2.1, so it would be great if Mineland censored all the words listed as rule 2.1 violations (Migatooo posted a list of those words in the announcement channel of Discord iirc)

Sometimes, players code something that prevents others from using the /games command to view and join other games by coding something like "Player click inventory > cancel." It would be great if Mineland could address this issue ASAP. Furthermore, I would like to mention the fact that Mineland stopped making tutorial videos related to coding in C+. The last tutorial was about arrays and since then, no tutorials were made. One of the staff members, AKA Bandar (iykyk), promised to release a tutorial regarding the newly released trig update but we still haven't seen it yet and perhaps we never will. Also, ML should revive the "Giveaways" and "Vip Giveaways" channels in Discord, and on top of that, reviving the "Guess the Number" channel would be great too! Oh yeah, we can no longer unlink our account from The ML discord server due to a bug. I assume that the ML devs have already started to resolve the issue, hopefully everything will be fixed soon. Mineland should also hire more developers for c+ since it is the backbone of ML along with bedwars. We currently have 2 active devs only that are working on c+ {0xwave and Apotheoses(idk the name)}, more devs mean updates will be released faster than ever.
well the 1.16.5 update may be released in 2025 maybe. Porting to 1.20 is a real challenge for Mineland Devs. That command [/f join] is stupid because none of the admins fixed it, like when I wanted to join my friend, it is so devastating. The Moderation System kinda sucks, like what the heck. Instead of muting people, they can simply censor the words that are 2.1 and 2.6 (forgot the rule numbers because i wasnt active).
listen, if you are a member of ML Discord Server, for me it feels like its made for 3+ year old kids, WHILE discord is 13+ and 16+ (UE region maybe). Why cannot we swear on chat? What are rules made? Are they useless?
Also, i have a lot of complaining about Mineland..

Aalus

Big Bandar
well the 1.16.5 update may be released in 2025 maybe. Porting to 1.20 is a real challenge for Mineland Devs. That command [/f join] is stupid because none of the admins fixed it, like when I wanted to join my friend, it is so devastating. The Moderation System kinda sucks, like what the heck. Instead of muting people, they can simply censor the words that are 2.1 and 2.6 (forgot the rule numbers because i wasnt active).
listen, if you are a member of ML Discord Server, for me it feels like its made for 3+ year old kids, WHILE discord is 13+ and 16+ (UE region maybe). Why cannot we swear on chat? What are rules made? Are they useless?
Also, i have a lot of complaining about Mineland..
For a sec I thought you were TheVoidNexus, I was shocked lol