S8ulAbhinav

Greetings to one and all , I think 15crystalX hates all the ogs like me , aalus , zahin and all , he has a bone with us so he banned us .
I got banned from ml discord saying that my brother was banned so shall I be banned and WTF IS RAIDING AFTER ALL. I was hacking on my alt so it got banned , it is justified I don't hate the decision.... I factory reset my pc and I didn't know my ip was also reset , so I was casually checking how many more days until unban by joining, I didn't show any ban msg , I did /who s8ulAbhinavwork to check the ban and it was still banned , I thought maybe my ip was unbanned .. I asked in /a about the matter and no one replied so I started chilling with da Bois and I got 60d @ ban

I would like to thank these dudes for bieng a part of my journey
@ItsMeOpti - used to unban me from s2life
@dakshbro - had fun in his games
@99_jelly_100 - the mastermind and the most supportive dude
@atishay_321 - I'm still in contact with him as we play codm together and he is the GOAT
@clown_god - my mentor he taught me PvP
@kingofIndia - had fun with him
@seavey - cutie
@aalus - the lazy or potato boi
@deadsecgaming - We r still in contact through let's play
@Firestar32 - had fun with him and had a good understanding with him
@Future the bro with pcm and still managing a server
@_3000iqplay - still in touch with him , he is the developer of hax 💀
@iCherish - she also helped me
@fuzail1 - we used to tease him but I learnt he lives nearby my home

@everyone I thought I would be able to celebrate my birthday with u guys which is on aug 13 but not anymore byeee forever

ezezeez

Greetings to one and all , I think 15crystalX hates all the ogs like me , aalus , zahin and all , he has a bone with us so he banned us .
I got banned from ml discord saying that my brother was banned so shall I be banned and WTF IS RAIDING AFTER ALL. I was hacking on my alt so it got banned , it is justified I don't hate the decision.... I factory reset my pc and I didn't know my ip was also reset , so I was casually checking how many more days until unban by joining, I didn't show any ban msg , I did /who s8ulAbhinavwork to check the ban and it was still banned , I thought maybe my ip was unbanned .. I asked in /a about the matter and no one replied so I started chilling with da Bois and I got 60d @ ban

@atishay_321 - I'm still in contact with him as we play codm together and he is the GOAT
@seavey - cutie

@everyone I thought I would be able to celebrate my birthday with u guys which is on aug 13 but not anymore byeee forever
bro couldnt wait 60 days 💀

15crystalX

Helper Justice, Moder Core and Bandar in Mineland
Staff member
Disc. Moder

@seavey - cutie

brotha you used chatgpt to write an appeal