Hub Global/Other Creative+ For the mods , suggestions on making the server a bit more enjoyable

S8ulAbhinav

I'm S8ulAbhinav, notorious and a respected player at the same time .
I joined ML a long time ago

Ml in 2020 was way fun due to the fact that it way fun , because of C+ kit PvP games , now C+ reels bland , almost no players 😔 . C+ needs some updates
for eg -
game monetization starts at 1k visitors which should be removed/reduced

world edit for peasants too, will encourage them to build huge games

Some general changes:
Helpers - Imperators should get their powers back but limit them
for eg
They can only mute once every 30 minutes

They can only ban once every 2 hours

Re introduction of /a or Staff chat

New rule system should be there

Survival should be worked upon

1.16 should implemented

Anti cheat should be upgraded

Gold should be easier to earn

/Prefix should be added, do that previously bought prefix can be applied

S8ulAbhinav should be made senior moder³ (just kidding)

DJMahirNationTV

Moder⁺ | Forum Team | YouTuber
Staff member
Forum Team
I'm S8ulAbhinav
Hello dear :) I will answer your questions in detail.

because of C+ kit PvP games , now C+ reels bland , almost no players
since we have set a 6 Hours limit which disallows new Players to join under certain circumstances may be lowered the Games activity. And also there are a lot of PVP Games already, people mostly specialize to play Bedwars or some other MiniGames (Skywars, Survival which is newly published / updated).

C+ needs some updates
for eg -
game monetization starts at 1k visitors which should be removed/reduced
The monetization is setup for the AntiSpam thing. If people create: Multiaccounts with Multiple Words can create disasters. Also by the 6 Hours is a limit to join as I said. A Website SubDomain requires work from System. SubDomains might be limited and due to the Webserver, we will try to keep everything clean for now. A removal will be not possible, but reducing might be possible. I will let the Administrators know it and come back with following Informations.

world edit for peasants too, will encourage them to build huge games
Due to extremly high RAM usage for the WE. its taking a lot. we have reduced it and wont be changed.

Helpers - Imperators should get their powers back but limit them
for eg
They can only mute once every 30 minutes

They can only ban once every 2 hours

Re introduction of /a or Staff chat
Sadly not possible. Due to Mojangs restriction the Powers wont be granted back. This breaks the EULA once again and also "Helper" and "Support" are seen as a "buyable staff ranks" which is strictly disallowed by the EULA. I personally cannot imagine buying Admins on some Shop. That was a little reason of the Blocking on our IPs. Do you really want to get the IPs blocked again and you have to wait sereval Days to get a new IP? Our Team was sick of it to grant new IPs and we decided to do the right thing which was following the EULA which worked and everything seems to be nice and running again. Mineland is not dying anymore, it is growing again.

New rule system should be there
The Rules getting updated anytime.

Survival should be worked upon
just released a new Survival Version. Bugs are being fixed. If you see a bug, please report the Bug. Thanks for your Help :)

Anti cheat should be upgraded
We are trying our Best to upgrade the AntiCheat. Programming a AntiCheat is the most painful and hard way to develop. The System has to fetch every movement to detect details from the Player. The Devs are working on it everyday to make the AntiCheat better. This is just extremly hard to develop. And they are getting upgraded everyday. I see them struggling everyday by working on it and make the System better and fix the Bugs which getting insane.

Gold should be easier to earn
How so? You play Bedwars or Skywars. If you write "gg" after the Game. You get Gold. OR you simply create a Game and if people like it, you will get gold... There are many ways to get Gold in a lot of Minigames.

/Prefix should be added, do that previously bought prefix can be applied
such a system will definitely not be added, the player will always have only one prefix and he will not be able to change it for a huge number of reasons, both from the technical side and from the gaming side

S8ulAbhinav should be made senior moder³ (just kidding)
Apply for Mod, if you are Interessted :) No one stops you from Applying :))

Have a great Day!
DJMahirNationTV | Project Staff

S8ulAbhinav

Hello dear :) I will answer your questions in detail.

since we have set a 6 Hours limit which disallows new Players to join under certain circumstances may be lowered the Games activity. And also there are a lot of PVP Games already, people mostly specialize to play Bedwars or some other MiniGames (Skywars, Survival which is newly published / updated).

The monetization is setup for the AntiSpam thing. If people create: Multiaccounts with Multiple Words can create disasters. Also by the 6 Hours is a limit to join as I said. A Website SubDomain requires work from System. SubDomains might be limited and due to the Webserver, we will try to keep everything clean for now. A removal will be not possible, but reducing might be possible. I will let the Administrators know it and come back with following Informations.

Due to extremly high RAM usage for the WE. its taking a lot. we have reduced it and wont be changed.

Sadly not possible. Due to Mojangs restriction the Powers wont be granted back. This breaks the EULA once again and also "Helper" and "Support" are seen as a "buyable staff ranks" which is strictly disallowed by the EULA. I personally cannot imagine buying Admins on some Shop. That was a little reason of the Blocking on our IPs. Do you really want to get the IPs blocked again and you have to wait sereval Days to get a new IP? Our Team was sick of it to grant new IPs and we decided to do the right thing which was following the EULA which worked and everything seems to be nice and running again. Mineland is not dying anymore, it is growing again.

The Rules getting updated anytime.

just released a new Survival Version. Bugs are being fixed. If you see a bug, please report the Bug. Thanks for your Help :)

We are trying our Best to upgrade the AntiCheat. Programming a AntiCheat is the most painful and hard way to develop. The System has to fetch every movement to detect details from the Player. The Devs are working on it everyday to make the AntiCheat better. This is just extremly hard to develop. And they are getting upgraded everyday. I see them struggling everyday by working on it and make the System better and fix the Bugs which getting insane.

How so? You play Bedwars or Skywars. If you write "gg" after the Game. You get Gold. OR you simply create a Game and if people like it, you will get gold... There are many ways to get Gold in a lot of Minigames.

such a system will definitely not be added, the player will always have only one prefix and he will not be able to change it for a huge number of reasons, both from the technical side and from the gaming side

Apply for Mod, if you are Interessted :) No one stops you from Applying :))

Have a great Day!
DJMahirNationTV | Project Staff
thank you sir , i am really happy to see a quick reply ,
I have a question that
will netherite will ever be added to c+ ?

Hauzenex

pr manager really said you can get 1 gold from saying gg on bedwars and skywars