how do i enter creative+

BedrockLagger

so i had this one account called Rkller and it was created 2022 and i logged back into a new account called BedrockLagger now since everything improved alot i didn't know where creative+ was. can anyone tell me

Ezolile

so i had this one account called Rkller and it was created 2022 and i logged back into a new account called BedrockLagger now since everything improved alot i didn't know where creative+ was. can anyone tell me
Since this is new account you need 6 hours of playtime on server before you can enter Creative.

Ezolile

thanks but is afking allowed? if it is ill afk for 6 hours
You can go play some other games like Prison, Sky block, Sky and Bed wars, Survival, Anarchy or Build battle if you want. Time will pass fast. You can AFK at hubs, Prison, on your island on sky block and similar. Just don't afk in mini games.

Somos2011

You can go play some other games like Prison, Sky block, Sky and Bed wars, Survival, Anarchy or Build battle if you want. Time will pass fast. You can AFK at hubs, Prison, on your island on sky block and similar. Just don't afk in mini games.
I'm at 3 hours of gameplay and I feel like I spent my whole day on that (or maybe I don't have enough free time)