Ezolile

How long does it take for staff to reply to forums?
It depends. Usually staff will respond as soon as they see you have a question or issue that needs their attention. Forum is not most active lately but I do see staff online often. Some responses can take longer time like for example staff application which can take up to 30 days, resolving account issues up to 7 days or more, addressing reports as soon as they check validity of it. Keep in mind that your question or issue needs to be in correct part of forum so staff can see it faster and also there is over 1000 players every day online and staff can be occupied with other stuff at a moment so try to be patient and wait for their response. If you do not get response in some reasonable time you can repeat it on discord for example in assistance required channel or ask players to help you if it is game related issue.
I hope this answers your question.

Best regards
Ezolile

SWORD_REPLAYS

It depends. Usually staff will respond as soon as they see you have a question or issue that needs their attention. Forum is not most active lately but I do see staff online often. Some responses can take longer time like for example staff application which can take up to 30 days, resolving account issues up to 7 days or more, addressing reports as soon as they check validity of it. Keep in mind that your question or issue needs to be in correct part of forum so staff can see it faster and also there is over 1000 players every day online and staff can be occupied with other stuff at a moment so try to be patient and wait for their response. If you do not get response in some reasonable time you can repeat it on discord for example in assistance required channel or ask players to help you if it is game related issue.
I hope this answers your question.

Best regards
Ezolile
thx for the reply...yeah im familiar with the waiting time so ig ill wait for 2-3 days more, because i normally hv seen the staff being online too but they dont respond. IG i gotta be patient. R u new btw?

Ezolile

thx for the reply...yeah im familiar with the waiting time so ig ill wait for 2-3 days more, because i normally hv seen the staff being online too but they dont respond. IG i gotta be patient. R u new btw?
I am not new. I have around 7000 hours of playtime on server (I have no life ;)).
If you need any assistance with gameplay you can ask me here, on discord or in game. If it is about report, account issues or login, connectivity or payment issues it is best to wait for staff.

SWORD_REPLAYS

I am not new. I have around 7000 hours of playtime on server (I have no life ;)).
If you need any assistance with gameplay you can ask me here, on discord or in game. If it is about report, account issues or login and connectivity issues it is best to wait for staff.
ohhh okay XD, nah i get it like i used to be online 24/7 too but a few years back during covid. I bought like soooo many ranks and cases for others and i played mineland for at least a year+. I miss dominating survival 1 :(. wbu what do u play the most

Ezolile

ohhh okay XD, nah i get it like i used to be online 24/7 too but a few years back during covid. I bought like soooo many ranks and cases for others and i played mineland for at least a year+. I miss dominating survival 1 :(. wbu what do u play the most
I have played all of games on Mineland but mostly Prison and Creative.