Status
Not open for further replies.

Aalus

Big Bandar
This thread has been closed, due to the topic being resolved.
Let's stand together for justice and support Aalus! It's kinda sad that he was banned from the Discord server following an incident with @15crystalX. We all make mistakes, but it's important to learn and grow from them.

Aalus had his share of challenges, facing depression and struggling with alcoholism. Despite these difficulties, he managed to overcome them. Finding comfort in the Mineland server was a good step for himi but it's so unfortunate to hear that he faced insults from other players, like - "Oh hey nerd" or "anoobus is back". Let's remember that we all have our ups and downs, and supporting each other through difficult times is what makes a strong and compassionate community. Unity is the strength! Together, we can build a positive space for every players where people like Aalus are given a fair chance to grow, enjoy, rise and DOMINATE. #JusticeForAalus

15crystalX

Helper Justice, Moder Core and Bandar in Mineland
Staff member
Disc. Moder
Let's stand together for justice and support Aalus! It's kinda sad that he was banned from the Discord server following an incident with @15crystalX. We all make mistakes, but it's important to learn and grow from them.

Aalus had his share of challenges, facing depression and struggling with alcoholism. Despite these difficulties, he managed to overcome them. Finding comfort in the Mineland server was a good step for himi but it's so unfortunate to hear that he faced insults from other players, like - "Oh hey nerd" or "anoobus is back". Let's remember that we all have our ups and downs, and supporting each other through difficult times is what makes a strong and compassionate community. Unity is the strength! Together, we can build a positive space for every players where people like Aalus are given a fair chance to grow, enjoy, rise and DOMINATE. #JusticeForAalus
Alright aalus sorry for making you wait for so long, here is my response to it:

“Everyone deserves another chance”, you are correct here. However a chance is not given to waste or repeat your mischief but rather use it wisely and improve yourself. Before the first custom ban (yes you were custom banned twice) you harassed, bullied, talked trash, tried to humiliate other members. A bit unprofessional of me but you were acting like a kid who seemed attention and acting all cringe. For example how you randomly quoted stuff out of nowhere. Oh and let’s not forget the amounts of harassments and disruptions you did, you go to people’s dms and tell them that stop “loving me”..??? Like wtf bro ? You make people uncomfortable by your nasty and disgusting behaviour that was tolerated long enough by me, hoping that you would change. I gave you a chance to redeem yourself but you however neglected it and continued being a disliked figure by the community. You bullied multiple staff members, talked bad about one’s parents and his lifestyle. Who are you to judge ? You’ve crossed your limits multiple times. And how you accused a staff member of “loving” you ? Such a random and uncomfortable thing to do honestly. Screenshot_20230712_204115_Discord.jpegAs you can see here, the loving part. Absolutely random and uncomfortable. I looked into your logs and found out how you talked to random strangers and said how you and them would have ‘babies’..??? And you violate forbidden topics in the speed of light. And how you mentioned that veddnt was given 3 chances ? Brother there’s a HUGE difference between him and you. Firstly he’s not 12 unlike you (thought I didn’t know ? Well surprise then) ands secondly two of his bans were invalid because of the bot. So he is actually given only one chance and he never repeated his mistake till now. And I have given players multiple chances too for example your supporter here itzZahin and opgamerXYT. Zahin is currently in his strict final chance and he has, unlike you, actually improved! He no longer bullies anyone, he stays quiet (too quiet well, zahin if you’re reading this, feel free to talk as much as you. Just don’t break the rules and don’t make anyone upset, you doing good!) and op here has gotten 2 ? Or like 3 chances I think, he sadly was unlucky to face the ban hammer. Unlike you he did an honest mistake, for which I’m now thinking to forgive. And he atleast didn’t lie about his age (well okay he did before but later confessed). And they didnt act like total senseless people to just go ahead, create a thread and start protesting like you’re in politics or twitter online drama. Now let’s talk about your first custom punishment, you pretended to be a banned user (at that time) and misled staff. I gave you time to reply back to resolve up the matters but you didn’t reply and afterwards you made like billion (obviously no but saying billion because you made multiple alt accounts) to bypass the ban and tell me that you “forgot” your password ? Seriously ? I saw you online with the account I dmed you in and you’re making excuses and lying ? You made so many alt accounts before you were even banned and after you got banned. And there is still one more alt in discord which I’ve sent a dm from May and if I don’t get a reply within 24 hours I’ll ban that account and push out your odds of getting unbanned. You seriously think you deserve another chance after all of that (well I guess so because you’re 12 and you still got a lotto learn so understandable with all of these childish acts). All of my decisions are justified and supported with evidences and proofs. Unfortunately some of them cannot be shared with the community as they contain sensitive staff-only information. You can ask a staff member whom you trust to look into the case for you if you don’t believe me (which idk for some reason half of mineland suddenly started hating me when I am the one who give out the most second chances and what not. I’ve accepted so many people’s appeals and I’ve argued against numerous staff members for the sake of second chances and exceptions I try to buy for the community. I try to be a “community friendly” staff member but it seems like my efforts are going nowhere and a random dude out of nowhere who actually cheats in the server makes a chatgpt paragraph on why should 15crystalX be demoted and everyone acted like bots and agreed on it). I sometimes questions that is the community rigged ? Are they trolling ? Am I doing something bad ? Giving chances to someone continues to make the same mistake over and over again is highly discouraged as it’s something that won’t fix them. The only way to fix them is to show them the consequences and make them realise their mistake. I would give everyone a second chance but you however my friend just lost everything. Go ahead and talk to anyone, any staff member any manager any admin. As long as I’m in the staff I will make sure you won’t get unbanned. Oh and if you think of just creating an alt account then don’t worry, I’ll throw it off just like I threw all of your other alts.

@aalus_1 if you don’t believe me then please feel free to ask the players if they want you back or not. If they say yes then either you’re forcing them, they’re biased or they’re unaware of your mischief and lies you’ve made over the time.

Lastly I would like point one thing out. If any of wordings, phrases or anything offended anyone in anyway then I deeply apologise for it. I have no intentions to make anyone feel bad in anyway but rather raise my own voice against those who talk bad about me or any staff member to clear up all the misunderstandings.

Casiah

Discord Mod

“Everyone deserves another chance”, you are correct here. However a chance is not given to waste or repeat your mischief but rather use it wisely and improve yourself. Before the first custom ban (yes you were custom banned twice) you harassed, bullied, talked trash, tried to humiliate other members. A bit unprofessional of me but you were acting like a kid who seemed attention and acting all cringe. For example how you randomly quoted stuff out of nowhere. Oh and let’s not forget the amounts of harassments and disruptions you did, you go to people’s dms and tell them that stop “loving me”..??? Like wtf bro ? You make people uncomfortable by your nasty and disgusting behaviour that was tolerated long enough by me, hoping that you would change. I gave you a chance to redeem yourself but you however neglected it and continued being a disliked figure by the community. You bullied multiple staff members, talked bad about one’s parents and his lifestyle. Who are you to judge ? You’ve crossed your limits multiple times. And how you accused a staff member of “loving” you ? Such a random and uncomfortable thing to do honestly. View attachment 205As you can see here, the loving part. Absolutely random and uncomfortable. I looked into your logs and found out how you talked to random strangers and said how you and them would have ‘babies’..??? And you violate forbidden topics in the speed of light. And how you mentioned that veddnt was given 3 chances ? Brother there’s a HUGE difference between him and you. Firstly he’s not 12 unlike you (thought I didn’t know ? Well surprise then) ands secondly two of his bans were invalid because of the bot. So he is actually given only one chance and he never repeated his mistake till now. And I have given players multiple chances too for example your supporter here itzZahin and opgamerXYT. Zahin is currently in his strict final chance and he has, unlike you, actually improved! He no longer bullies anyone, he stays quiet (too quiet well, zahin if you’re reading this, feel free to talk as much as you. Just don’t break the rules and don’t make anyone upset, you doing good!) and op here has gotten 2 ? Or like 3 chances I think, he sadly was unlucky to face the ban hammer. Unlike you he did an honest mistake, for which I’m now thinking to forgive. And he atleast didn’t lie about his age (well okay he did before but later confessed). And they didnt act like total senseless people to just go ahead, create a thread and start protesting like you’re in politics or twitter online drama. Now let’s talk about your first custom punishment, you pretended to be a banned user (at that time) and misled staff. I gave you time to reply back to resolve up the matters but you didn’t reply and afterwards you made like billion (obviously no but saying billion because you made multiple alt accounts) to bypass the ban and tell me that you “forgot” your password ? Seriously ? I saw you online with the account I dmed you in and you’re making excuses and lying ? You made so many alt accounts before you were even banned and after you got banned. And there is still one more alt in discord which I’ve sent a dm from May and if I don’t get a reply within 24 hours I’ll ban that account and push out your odds of getting unbanned. You seriously think you deserve another chance after all of that (well I guess so because you’re 12 and you still got a lotto learn so understandable with all of these childish acts). All of my decisions are justified and supported with evidences and proofs. Unfortunately some of them cannot be shared with the community as they contain sensitive staff-only information. You can ask a staff member whom you trust to look into the case for you if you don’t believe me (which idk for some reason half of mineland suddenly started hating me when I am the one who give out the most second chances and what not. I’ve accepted so many people’s appeals and I’ve argued against numerous staff members for the sake of second chances and exceptions I try to buy for the community. I try to be a “community friendly” staff member but it seems like my efforts are going nowhere and a random dude out of nowhere who actually cheats in the server makes a chatgpt paragraph on why should 15crystalX be demoted and everyone acted like bots and agreed on it). I sometimes questions that is the community rigged ? Are they trolling ? Am I doing something bad ? Giving chances to someone continues to make the same mistake over and over again is highly discouraged as it’s something that won’t fix them. The only way to fix them is to show them the consequences and make them realise their mistake. I would give everyone a second chance but you however my friend just lost everything. Go ahead and talk to anyone, any staff member any manager any admin. As long as I’m in the staff I will make sure you won’t get unbanned. Oh and if you think of just creating an alt account then don’t worry, I’ll throw it off just like I threw all of your other alts.

@aalus_1 if you don’t believe me then please feel free to ask the players if they want you back or not. If they say yes then either you’re forcing them, they’re biased or they’re unaware of your mischief and lies you’ve made over the time.

Lastly I would like point one thing out. If any of wordings, phrases or anything offended anyone in anyway then I deeply apologise for it. I have no intentions to make anyone feel bad in anyway but rather raise my own voice against those who talk bad about me or any staff member to clear up all the misunderstandings.
HUGE W

PrincexHaze

Head of moderation
Staff member
Sr. Moderator

“Everyone deserves another chance”, you are correct here. However a chance is not given to waste or repeat your mischief but rather use it wisely and improve yourself. Before the first custom ban (yes you were custom banned twice) you harassed, bullied, talked trash, tried to humiliate other members. A bit unprofessional of me but you were acting like a kid who seemed attention and acting all cringe. For example how you randomly quoted stuff out of nowhere. Oh and let’s not forget the amounts of harassments and disruptions you did, you go to people’s dms and tell them that stop “loving me”..??? Like wtf bro ? You make people uncomfortable by your nasty and disgusting behaviour that was tolerated long enough by me, hoping that you would change. I gave you a chance to redeem yourself but you however neglected it and continued being a disliked figure by the community. You bullied multiple staff members, talked bad about one’s parents and his lifestyle. Who are you to judge ? You’ve crossed your limits multiple times. And how you accused a staff member of “loving” you ? Such a random and uncomfortable thing to do honestly. View attachment 205As you can see here, the loving part. Absolutely random and uncomfortable. I looked into your logs and found out how you talked to random strangers and said how you and them would have ‘babies’..??? And you violate forbidden topics in the speed of light. And how you mentioned that veddnt was given 3 chances ? Brother there’s a HUGE difference between him and you. Firstly he’s not 12 unlike you (thought I didn’t know ? Well surprise then) ands secondly two of his bans were invalid because of the bot. So he is actually given only one chance and he never repeated his mistake till now. And I have given players multiple chances too for example your supporter here itzZahin and opgamerXYT. Zahin is currently in his strict final chance and he has, unlike you, actually improved! He no longer bullies anyone, he stays quiet (too quiet well, zahin if you’re reading this, feel free to talk as much as you. Just don’t break the rules and don’t make anyone upset, you doing good!) and op here has gotten 2 ? Or like 3 chances I think, he sadly was unlucky to face the ban hammer. Unlike you he did an honest mistake, for which I’m now thinking to forgive. And he atleast didn’t lie about his age (well okay he did before but later confessed). And they didnt act like total senseless people to just go ahead, create a thread and start protesting like you’re in politics or twitter online drama. Now let’s talk about your first custom punishment, you pretended to be a banned user (at that time) and misled staff. I gave you time to reply back to resolve up the matters but you didn’t reply and afterwards you made like billion (obviously no but saying billion because you made multiple alt accounts) to bypass the ban and tell me that you “forgot” your password ? Seriously ? I saw you online with the account I dmed you in and you’re making excuses and lying ? You made so many alt accounts before you were even banned and after you got banned. And there is still one more alt in discord which I’ve sent a dm from May and if I don’t get a reply within 24 hours I’ll ban that account and push out your odds of getting unbanned. You seriously think you deserve another chance after all of that (well I guess so because you’re 12 and you still got a lotto learn so understandable with all of these childish acts). All of my decisions are justified and supported with evidences and proofs. Unfortunately some of them cannot be shared with the community as they contain sensitive staff-only information. You can ask a staff member whom you trust to look into the case for you if you don’t believe me (which idk for some reason half of mineland suddenly started hating me when I am the one who give out the most second chances and what not. I’ve accepted so many people’s appeals and I’ve argued against numerous staff members for the sake of second chances and exceptions I try to buy for the community. I try to be a “community friendly” staff member but it seems like my efforts are going nowhere and a random dude out of nowhere who actually cheats in the server makes a chatgpt paragraph on why should 15crystalX be demoted and everyone acted like bots and agreed on it). I sometimes questions that is the community rigged ? Are they trolling ? Am I doing something bad ? Giving chances to someone continues to make the same mistake over and over again is highly discouraged as it’s something that won’t fix them. The only way to fix them is to show them the consequences and make them realise their mistake. I would give everyone a second chance but you however my friend just lost everything. Go ahead and talk to anyone, any staff member any manager any admin. As long as I’m in the staff I will make sure you won’t get unbanned. Oh and if you think of just creating an alt account then don’t worry, I’ll throw it off just like I threw all of your other alts.

a well deserved reply for the potato :ROFLMAO:

ezezeez

👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿

Aalus

Big Bandar

What the

ItzZahin

Amazing 15. I'm glad to see that we still have some moderators like you who investigate the case till the end. That was a great impression. Good luck on your future projects!
Thank you <3
- ItzZahin

Aalus

Big Bandar

Idk how is that account online but that account existed even before I got banned from Impersonating players, so feel free to ban that account. Also why would I name my alt account 'aalus' to bypass, lmao

opgamerXYT

Sorry aalus, But now I agree to 15, I didn't know that much, He has done that "Love" thing to me too, But, I just ignored it as I thought it is just trolling and he is my friend, But now, I think aalus deserves no second chance. Sorry aalus!

Aalus

Big Bandar
Sorry aalus, But now I agree to 15, I didn't know that much, He has done that "Love" thing to me too, But, I just ignored it as I thought it is just trolling and he is my friend, But now, I think aalus deserves no second chance. Sorry aalus!
Sure, thank you 😁

Aalus

Big Bandar

I used to be/maybe still a really bad and cringe person. I insulted and harassed players, making them feel uncomfortable intentionally. Even though I knew I was going to get banned, I didn't stop harassing players in the discord server and through DMs. When you finally banned me, I didn't feel sad or guilty at first.

But later, I made a new account and joined the ML Discord server under the name "IamMarcusTmanDOP." I thought it would be funny to impersonate my old friend who was banned, in the DM's of @BurntRanch. However, when I saw the reactions after @15crystalX banned me, I realized how much I had hurt others, I was completely broken up. Players were happy about my ban, they were saying "Haha let's go" and "The screenshot of aalus getting banned deserves starboard" and I understood why. I was known as the troublemaker of Mineland because I broke so many rules and even impersonated other players.

I want to be honest and admit my mistakes. I now feel really guilty for my actions, and I understand why I was banned. I deeply regret the pain I caused to others and how my behavior negatively affected the community. I am truly sorry for my past actions. I am not requesting for an unban, this is not an appeal. Now I think that I don't really deserve another chance. I know that players like @ItzZahin, @opgamer17310 and @veddnt are way better than me, because although they violated several rules and even got banned, they learnt from their mistakes, I didn't. I am purely responsible for what I did in the past and I apologize to every single player who felt uncomfortable because of my behaviour. I would like to thank @hafuitt for helping me to realise my mistake(s), I would like to thank @15crystalX for being an amazing moder who fought for the truth till last.

Thank you everyone Including the players who made me realise my mistake and the players who hated me for a valid reason 'I wasn't good

Last edited:

ItzZahin

I used to be/maybe still a really bad and cringe person. I insulted and harassed players, making them feel uncomfortable intentionally. Even though I knew I was going to get banned, I didn't stop harassing players in the discord server and through DMs. When you finally banned me, I didn't feel sad or guilty at first.

But later, I made a new account and joined the ML Discord server under the name "IamMarcusTmanDOP." I thought it would be funny to impersonate my old friend who was banned in he DM's of @BurntRanch. However, when I saw the reactions after @15crystalX banned me, I realized how much I had hurt others, I was completely broken up. Players were happy about my ban, they were saying "Haha let's go" and "The screenshot of aalus getting banned deserves starboard" and I understood why. I was known as the troublemaker of Mineland because I broke so many rules and even impersonated other players.

I want to be honest and admit my mistakes. I now feel really guilty for my actions, and I understand why I was banned. I deeply regret the pain I caused to others and how my behavior negatively affected the community. I am truly sorry for my past actions. I am not requesting for an unban, this is not an appeal. Now I think that I don't really deserve another chance. I know that players like @ItzZahin, @opgamer17310 and @veddnt are way better than me, because although they violated several rules and even got banned, they learnt from their mistakes, I didn't. I am purely responsible for what I did in the past and I apologize to every single player who felt uncomfortable because of my behaviour. I would like to thank @hafuitt for helping me to realise my mistake(s), I would like to thank @15crystalX for being an amazing moder who fought for the truth till last.

Thank you everyone Including the players who made me realise my mistake and the players who hated me for a valid reason 'I wasn't good
I'm glad to see that you have understood that what you have done in your past life. Everyone deserves a second chance. As it seems like you have already destroyed youe second chance with your craziness.
I'd wish to give you a final chance but I'm not a moderator. That's the first forum post I have seen which got that much complex.
I hope so that you will must get 3rd and last chance in your Mineland career.
I respect that you have admitted what things you have done in the past.
I'll highly recommend you to change yourself and forget about your past life journey and start a new one! That dosen't mean I am telling you to follow illegal was and making alt and start a new journey.
I'm just sad to see that there is no place for them who were cringe at the first but good now. The story is related to me. Players still hates me. I choosed a new identity like a different way of talking to decrease the hate. But players and the people of our world is bad. But I have succesfully lower some haters. I hope so I'll more as soon as possible.
I understand your mentality. I had that somedays ago too. I had made so much Weird decisions like buying a nickname change and change my identity forever. But then I remembered I'm not a coward. So I'm still trying to decrease the haters by my own nick and personality.
I'll give you an advice to decrease haters and that is to be matured and don't talk bad kind of or insulting kind of things in the chat.

Thank you <3
- ItzZahin

Aalus

Big Bandar

Also, I'd like to clarify one thing, the thread "Justice for Aalus" is not an appeal. I am not asking anyone to unban me from the Mineland Discord server. You can see that I was joking at that time when I said 'Aalus faced alcoholism and depression after he got banned.' Secondly, there's no point in me asking for an unban when @15crystalX already gave me a last chance, and I messed up with that last chance.

BurntRanch

i aint readin allat

BurntRanch

aalus i was once weird like you, i did something similar to what you allegedly did, you'll grow out of it, use this custom ban to learn THEN try to appeal with 15 after you become a better person.

Status
Not open for further replies.