Creative+ Resolved Option of removing the kill/death messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsMeKoafe

Howdy, Creative+ community!
I would like to make an additional suggestion regarding the kill/death messages every world owner has in their world. It can be very annoying to receive kill/death messages, especially if you utilize the code Player event kill player > Player action send message all" Because of that, I would suggest adding a toggle feature where you can enable or disable the kill or death messages. The default should be set to enabled, as new players could utilize it. This would be very helpful! Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
ItsMeKoafe

Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

ItzZahin

Howdy, Creative+ community!
I would like to make an additional suggestion regarding the kill/death messages every world owner has in their world. It can be very annoying to receive kill/death messages, especially if you utilize the code Player event kill player > Player action send message all" Because of that, I would suggest adding a toggle feature where you can enable or disable the kill or death messages. The default should be set to enabled, as new players could utilize it. This would be very helpful! Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
ItsMeKoafe
Hey there ItsMeKoafe/PH_Beans, your suggestion is really helpful. I hope so that Mineland Developers will see that if we vote it enough.

Sincerely,
Support ItzZahin

Aalus

Big Bandar
Hey there ItsMeKoafe/PH_Beans, your suggestion is really helpful. I hope so that Mineland Developers will see that if we vote it enough.

Sincerely,
Support ItzZahin
Hm

Sincerely,
YouTube Aalus

TheVoidNexus ✓

Verified Account
Staff member
Dear @ItsMeKoafe,
your suggestion has been added to Mineland. Thank you for making a contribution to the server!
As the feature has been implemented, I will close this thread.

Sincerely,

Status
Not open for further replies.