problem about changing names of mobs

marti

part of the code: im using the "Mob Damaged" event to change the name, can show you the code if needed

when i damage a mob, it SHOULD change its name (skeleton in this case) to example (Bandit (13/15❤)), but it changes the name to its base name (Skeleton), but when i damage it again it becomes what it should be (Bandit (11/15❤)), basically flickering between the actual name and the base name
NOTE 1: i need it to work with MULTIPLE mobs, not a single one
NOTE 2: also changing the name twice in a row breaks it totally, showing a old name

is there any way to fix this?

dariusloler

part of the code: im using the "Mob Damaged" event to change the name, can show you the code if needed

when i damage a mob, it SHOULD change its name (skeleton in this case) to example (Bandit (13/15❤)), but it changes the name to its base name (Skeleton), but when i damage it again it becomes what it should be (Bandit (11/15❤)), basically flickering between the actual name and the base name
NOTE 1: i need it to work with MULTIPLE mobs, not a single one
NOTE 2: also changing the name twice in a row breaks it totally, showing a old name

is there any way to fix this?
Just use combine text and put text and the entity's current health and thats it.

Last edited: