Rob's Difficulty Chart Obby Moder Application.

WARNING: This application is offical and approved by VoidlessEndless_. All people that applied will have to answer a few questions before starting to moderate the game. The application will also be published on Discord.

If you want to apply for Moderator, you need to follow the rules before applying. This is Important for applications and they need to be respected. If you are a Server Moderator or Helper, It is allowed to apply. If you get rejected, you can apply after 1 week. If not, then you will be declined.
If you want to know about the game, It is the first ever to have a Wiki and a Discord Server (yeah I know). The game advertisment (ad as short form) is /ad difficultychartobby. I inspired from Juke's Tower of Hell (obstacles) and Difficulty Chart Obbies. The game is created 211+ days ago.
The first rule is to be atleast 13 years old, because of Mineland Forum reasons. If you are under 13, you will be blacklisted untill you are a teen.
The second rule is to follow all Game Rules (If you are not from the server, I will tell them as shorten. You cannot spam, you can't be toxic and it is forbbiden to advertise unknown links. Only Mineland Links or Mineland Related are allowed. If you want to have access to my New Discord Server, DM me or ping me for Link. For this you need to have Discord so I can send you the link which will never expire if you accidentally quit the server).
The third rule is to not grief. This is the most important rule that every moder or administrator should know about Rule 3. If you attempt to grief the game, you will be reported and demoted based on your position.
The fourth rule is to not promote people or demote them without notifying me. This is also important because if you grant them permissions, they will try to break every Rule possible without having me to see it. The punishment is the same as on Rule 3.
And lastly, the fifth rule is to publish our secret documents. This is potentionally dangerous and can result in ban and demotion. I am not going to describe our documents due to privacy reasons.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After being accepted, you will have in-game rank as Trial Moderator. Your duty is to make the game better by advertising or help people. Good luck.
---------------------------
If you are a Non-Mineland player and want to apply, you need to have atleast 6 hours of playtime for C+ to unlock. If you try applying even if you do not have 6 hours of playtime, then you are rejected immediately.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Signature will be updated tomorrow because It does not fit.