The speech of truth, the wisdom of teeth

Aalus

Big Bandar
@deefer @15crystalX @veddnt @ItzZahin Greetings! This is going to be the greatest speech in the history of Mineland! Together, we will create such an environment for the new players which will be not less than a heaven. But there's a catch. Guess what it is? THE CONFLICTS! You hate me, I hate you, WE ALL HATE EACH OTHER. But now it's time to break the wheel, it's time to escape the matrix and get out of this predetermined world. From now on, no one will talk trash about each other. FROM NOW ON, we will end the beef forever and pretend to be normal players. From this day to our last day. WE WILL MAKE MINELAND A BETTER PLACE!

Aalus

Big Bandar
Are you trying to imply that it's me who is writing stuff about peace, even though I'm the one who got custom banned highest number of times? Well, talking about the past, you were a freaking menace in the past too. Chill

Aalus

Big Bandar
send location of your momo's stall btw
i would love to try em if they aren't as shitty as you're
I would send you the location, but I don't think googl maps cover irrelevant. They don't serve clowns. You'll need more momo to fill that empty ego my guy. My momos have better flavor than your whole existence anyway

M4ddyexe

That post about global warming was actually inspired from one of migatooo's posts

and that banana party thing was inspired from one of DJ's posts. Now go cry and give them life advice like you do to me lmfao
Inspiration about banana parties sounds amazing. And about giving life advice, I don't think they need any to be honest. The only guy who needs advise is someone replying 3-4 times on a single comment. I know this is exactly what you want so I'll wait for your next 5 replies to this msg. 😊

Aalus

Big Bandar
Inspiration about banana parties sounds amazing. And about giving life advice, I don't think they need any to be honest. The only guy who needs advise is someone replying 3-4 times on a single comment. I know this is exactly what you want so I'll wait for your next 5 replies to this msg. 😊
If I were to condense everything into one comment, people would think I'm desperate for you. That's why I'm replying multiple times on a single comment

Aalus

Big Bandar
you're using this emoji '😊' to come across as chill to others in this argument and not attention seeking which is a nice trick btw. Even though you just randomly spawned in when I was talking to others despite the fact that I didn't even mention you

Last edited:

Aalus

Big Bandar
You're really outdoing zahin here. If you can't respond to this post (which you weren't even invited to) without acting like you're winning the argument, kindly shut up. ☺️

Aalus

Big Bandar
You're really outdoing zahin here. If you can't respond to this post (which you weren't even invited to) without acting like you're winning the argument, kindly shut up. ☺️
I can already see you replying to this post with "sure" or something else that will make you look mature