Status
Not open for further replies.

20thSaturo

Moderators,

We are writing to vehemently challenge the recent actions taken against our accounts due to a blatant case of mistaken identity. We are NOT Bishnu. We share the same WiFi network, a fact that your incompetent moderation team seems incapable of comprehending, leading to egregious and unwarranted bans on our accounts.

The message we received, riddled with ineptitude, stated:

"Hello Bishnu,

After an 'investigation' (if it can even be called that), we 'discovered' that your main account is Bishnu. You've been banned multiple times for allegedly bypassing bans. Surprise, surprise, another ban evading by you! You will NOT be pardoned. Ban appeal denied!

Have a good one, injust1ce | Moderator"

Your pitiful attempt at moderation is laughable at best, and insulting at worst.
Do you think we're stupid? Friends often love playing together, and if they play together, they sure as hell won't bother getting different WiFi networks just to access your server. It's common sense!

This is not the first time such a mistake has occurred. Previously, the account of another individual, Eren Yaeger, who also shares the same WiFi, was wrongly banned because of the same idiotic assumption that he was Bishnu. When Eren Yaeger tried to explain that he was not Bishnu, he was completely shut down and ignored, leaving him with no choice but to abandon his appeal. This pattern of unjust bans based on shared WiFi usage needs to stop immediately.

Additionally, the Expert ranked account 'Conquestador,' belonging to one of the individuals who shares the same WiFi network, has been permanently banned for alleged spam account activity. Do you think he's foolish enough to invest his money into your server, only to be unjustly banned? It's evident that your moderation team's incompetence knows no bounds, and their actions are nothing short of a betrayal of trust and an abuse of power.

Also, Gamer Ranked 'Bishnu' is furious with these repeated and unfounded mentions of his identity. He does not even play Minecraft, yet his name keeps being dragged into these issues. Bishnu has expressed that he will not sit ideally while his identity continues to be falsely revealed and associated with activities he is not involved in, He has expressed, he will pursue all available legal action against your server for this gross violation of privacy.

Furthermore, it's worth noting that there are two ranked accounts playing on your server. If all these accounts were indeed Bishnu's, do you think he's foolish enough to acquire two ranked accounts using real money? It defies logic and common sense.
We expect a formal apology for this repeated mismanagement and the wrongful bans based on such flimsy and idiotic evidence.

ocustard

I definitely agree. I joined just to find out I got banned, all for the same issue of connecting multiple accounts to the same WiFi network. This shouldn't even be a thing.

Another thing to note is Mineland's bot prevention captcha.There are occasions where it is hard to make out the letters and numbers, and it can also be hard to tell whether the letters are capitalized or not.

There are plenty of hackers daily yet most of the time, only victims (who are innocent and accused wrongly for pathetic reasons) are dealt with incorrectly. It's almost as if the moderators are 12 year olds just making assumptions.

This is a way to lose players on a server, and if this issue does not get resolved, the server can decline rapidly.

injust1ce

Moder Core
Staff member
Moderators,

We are writing to vehemently challenge the recent actions taken against our accounts due to a blatant case of mistaken identity. We are NOT Bishnu. We share the same WiFi network, a fact that your incompetent moderation team seems incapable of comprehending, leading to egregious and unwarranted bans on our accounts.

The message we received, riddled with ineptitude, stated:

"Hello Bishnu,

After an 'investigation' (if it can even be called that), we 'discovered' that your main account is Bishnu. You've been banned multiple times for allegedly bypassing bans. Surprise, surprise, another ban evading by you! You will NOT be pardoned. Ban appeal denied!

Have a good one, injust1ce | Moderator"

Your pitiful attempt at moderation is laughable at best, and insulting at worst.
Do you think we're stupid? Friends often love playing together, and if they play together, they sure as hell won't bother getting different WiFi networks just to access your server. It's common sense!

This is not the first time such a mistake has occurred. Previously, the account of another individual, Eren Yaeger, who also shares the same WiFi, was wrongly banned because of the same idiotic assumption that he was Bishnu. When Eren Yaeger tried to explain that he was not Bishnu, he was completely shut down and ignored, leaving him with no choice but to abandon his appeal. This pattern of unjust bans based on shared WiFi usage needs to stop immediately.

Additionally, the Expert ranked account 'Conquestador,' belonging to one of the individuals who shares the same WiFi network, has been permanently banned for alleged spam account activity. Do you think he's foolish enough to invest his money into your server, only to be unjustly banned? It's evident that your moderation team's incompetence knows no bounds, and their actions are nothing short of a betrayal of trust and an abuse of power.

Also, Gamer Ranked 'Bishnu' is furious with these repeated and unfounded mentions of his identity. He does not even play Minecraft, yet his name keeps being dragged into these issues. Bishnu has expressed that he will not sit ideally while his identity continues to be falsely revealed and associated with activities he is not involved in, He has expressed, he will pursue all available legal action against your server for this gross violation of privacy.

Furthermore, it's worth noting that there are two ranked accounts playing on your server. If all these accounts were indeed Bishnu's, do you think he's foolish enough to acquire two ranked accounts using real money? It defies logic and common sense.
We expect a formal apology for this repeated mismanagement and the wrongful bans based on such flimsy and idiotic evidence.

Hello again Bishnu,

Did you think that using AI-generated paragraphs will get you any where and by spouting non-sense as well? We deal with players like you everyday and players such as yourself make the same excuses/situations of accusing the moderators for false banning. You should grow up. You will never be pardoned for your actions!

Regards,
injust1ce | Moderator

injust1ce

Moder Core
Staff member
I definitely agree. I joined just to find out I got banned, all for the same issue of connecting multiple accounts to the same WiFi network. This shouldn't even be a thing.

Another thing to note is Mineland's bot prevention captcha.There are occasions where it is hard to make out the letters and numbers, and it can also be hard to tell whether the letters are capitalized or not.

There are plenty of hackers daily yet most of the time, only victims (who are innocent and accused wrongly for pathetic reasons) are dealt with incorrectly. It's almost as if the moderators are 12 year olds just making assumptions.

This is a way to lose players on a server, and if this issue does not get resolved, the server can decline rapidly.

Hello yet again Bishnu,

Its funny to see you make another account just to support your own self. Once again, grow up.

Regards,
injust1ce | Moderator

ocustard

Hello yet again Bishnu,

Its funny to see you make another account just to support your own self. Once again, grow up.

Regards,
injust1ce | Moderator
Expect a long message from me. I will call you out.

Telling us to "grow up" is already being immature, and saying that our meassages are AI generated is just plan rubbish. It's like we cant even detail our ban because you get a mod that says "grow up" and "Ai generated messages"

I dont know who Bishnu is. I can definitely see that you DO NOT DO FACT CHECKING, AND THAT YOU JUMP STRAIGT INTO CONCLUSIONS. If you pull my name up in the system (ocustard), you will see I have NOTHING to do with the above message.

This is really sad to be honest. Mineland's staff don't know how to deal with appeals professionally

20thSaturo

Hello again Bishnu,

Did you think that using AI-generated paragraphs will get you any where and by spouting non-sense as well? We deal with players like you everyday and players such as yourself make the same excuses/situations of accusing the moderators for false banning. You should grow up. You will never be pardoned for your actions!

Regards,
injust1ce | Moderator
Hello again,

Wow, what a mature response from a server moderator. Accusing us of using AI-generated paragraphs and spouting nonsense? That's rich. It’s clear that actual logic and fairness are not your strong suits.

Just to clarify, we aren’t interested in playing on your server anymore. The level of unprofessionalism and incompetence is staggering. But since you seem to be incapable of handling the situation properly, kindly provide the contact information of your higher-ups on Discord. We’d love to have a conversation with someone who might actually understand basic concepts like shared WiFi and false accusations.

P.S. Maybe it’s time for you to grow up and learn how to do your job properly.

20thSaturo

Hello ocustard,

Thank you for your support and for highlighting the issues we've been facing. It's frustrating to see how immature some people can be, jumping to conclusions and labeling anyone who challenges them as "Bishnu."

Your points about the bot prevention captcha and the misguided focus of the moderators are spot on. It's almost laughable how quickly they resort to banning innocent players instead of addressing the real problems, like the daily influx of hackers. It really does seem like some of these moderators are acting with the maturity of 12-year-olds, making baseless assumptions without any real investigation.

Additionally, when you report hackers, they don't bother to check promptly. But as soon as the player you reported for hacking leaves the server, they conveniently send an email back saying the player is offline. It's clear where their priorities lie, and it's not with maintaining a fair and enjoyable gaming experience.

This kind of behavior is indeed a surefire way to lose players. We joined to enjoy the game, not to be falsely accused and banned. If these issues are not resolved, it's clear that the server's reputation and player base will decline rapidly.

20thSaturo

Hello again Bishnu,

Regards,
injust1ce | Moderator
Who even said we wanted to join your server again? We've heard you won't unban us by any means—no problem, we have zero interest in rejoining. We used to vote for your server frequently and bought ranks to enjoy, not to get banned by your inept moderation team.

We expect an apology. Thanks for ruining what could have been a fun experience.

Last edited:
H

hisbia

Hello again Bishnu,

Regards,
injust1ce | Moderator
I am Hisbia and my boyfriend’s game name is “Eren Yeager.” We used to play together until you guys banned him for multiple accounts, claiming he’s Bishnu. My boyfriend isn’t Bishnu 💀. This is a false accusation and needs to be corrected.

Now, I guess you’re going to assume I’m Bishnu too? Use your brains and check my “Hisbia” IP address.

injust1ce

Moder Core
Staff member
Hello again,

Wow, what a mature response from a server moderator. Accusing us of using AI-generated paragraphs and spouting nonsense? That's rich. It’s clear that actual logic and fairness are not your strong suits.

Just to clarify, we aren’t interested in playing on your server anymore. The level of unprofessionalism and incompetence is staggering. But since you seem to be incapable of handling the situation properly, kindly provide the contact information of your higher-ups on Discord. We’d love to have a conversation with someone who might actually understand basic concepts like shared WiFi and false accusations.

P.S. Maybe it’s time for you to grow up and learn how to do your job properly.

Professionalism and competency is not needed to deal with repeated server violators because they keep on breaching the law. Even after giving them chances, they failed to change themselves hence no efforts should be wasted on them. Logic and fairness comes in action automatically if the suspect/violator is being genuine about his actions and is ashamed of their acts. There is no such thing anywhere in the whole forums by you.

Here are the Discord ID's of my superiors, feel free to contact them.
migatooo (@MiGatooo)
lightningbeast. (@CookieDragon32)
youarefat_ (@Youarefat)

Regards,
injust1ce | Moderator

injust1ce

Moder Core
Staff member
Who even said we wanted to join your server again? We've heard you won't unban us by any means—no problem, we have zero interest in rejoining. We used to vote for your server frequently and bought ranks to enjoy, not to get banned by your inept moderation team.

We expect an apology. Thanks for ruining what could have been a fun experience.

It is your right whether to join or not, but the right is restricted if the user is breaking the law. I'm confident you understood when I'm trying to say here. @ocustard is not a part of this, I may have wrongly accused him/her of someone else but it is yet to be proven by our MEANS. It is not in my favor to start randomly saying just anything. After a small assessment and consideration of everything and everyone related to the recent threads regarding bans, all the indications were toward only one person and that is unfortunately, Bishnu. The moderators are working as much professionally as they can be, but the professionalism should be used with the person who is true to himself and to others. We have complete proof of you being Bishnu yourself and your account being an alt of Bishnu. We will appreciate it if you will stop right now and drop the act as it is just wasting our and yours time too. There is nothing to gain by doing all of this as I have already mentioned in my previous replies that you will not be pardoned for your actions!

Regards,
injust1ce | Moderator

injust1ce

Moder Core
Staff member
Expect a long message from me. I will call you out.

Telling us to "grow up" is already being immature, and saying that our meassages are AI generated is just plan rubbish. It's like we cant even detail our ban because you get a mod that says "grow up" and "Ai generated messages"

I dont know who Bishnu is. I can definitely see that you DO NOT DO FACT CHECKING, AND THAT YOU JUMP STRAIGT INTO CONCLUSIONS. If you pull my name up in the system (ocustard), you will see I have NOTHING to do with the above message.

This is really sad to be honest. Mineland's staff don't know how to deal with appeals professionally

Was there any instance where I tagged you and said, "@ocustard, your messages are AI-generated"? I'm sorry, but maybe you should check my replies again. Is calling the moderators, who are definitely older than you in age, 12 years mature for you? I'm confused here. I do agree I may have wrongly accused you of someone else by my assessment and consideration of things, but are you also immature just to judge the whole Mineland's staff upon one reply from a single moderator?

Regards,
injust1ce | Moderator

ocustard

Was there any instance where I tagged you and said, "@ocustard, your messages are AI-generated"? I'm sorry, but maybe you should check my replies again. Is calling the moderators, who are definitely older than you in age, 12 years mature for you? I'm confused here. I do agree I may have wrongly accused you of someone else by my assessment and consideration of things, but are you also immature just to judge the whole Mineland's staff upon one reply from a single moderator?

Regards,
injust1ce | Moderator
hello again. Sorry for the confusion here, this is where im at fault. I have the threads on watchlist, so i have all notifications come to my email, whether the reply was to me or not. The first thing i saw was AI generated messages, which i thought was for me.

Sorry for being immature, and for not considering the staff. I apologize for all the inconvenience ive caused, and for not being cooperative. Thank you for understanding.

I will now leave my messages like thst, and i will no longer continue this act. Im no longer involved with the drama. Thanks again!

injust1ce

Moder Core
Staff member
hello again. Sorry for the confusion here, this is where im at fault. I have the threads on watchlist, so i have all notifications come to my email, whether the reply was to me or not. The first thing i saw was AI generated messages, which i thought was for me.

Sorry for being immature, and for not considering the staff. I apologize for all the inconvenience ive caused, and for not being cooperative. Thank you for understanding.

I will now leave my messages like thst, and i will no longer continue this act. Im no longer involved with the drama. Thanks again!

I humbly accept your kind gesture. I have seen your ban appeal, and we are working on it. Every person in-charge of certain things in moderation have different time zones, so it takes some time to process ban appeals and help the user. Patience is all we need when appealing for a ban.

Regards,
injust1ce | Moderator

20thSaturo

What amazes me is the fact that this account of yours was created yesterday and the other alt account of yours was created the day before yesterday
Oh, it's truly astonishing, isn't it? When friends have issues, they come to help each other out. They're not 'Alts', like the guy whose problem was resolved; who you guys thought was my alt... But Ig who probably has no friends, wouldn't understand that concept. And
Who in the world said playing on the Mineland server requires joining the forum? Ridiculous

20thSaturo

Professionalism and competency is not needed to deal with repeated server violators because they keep on breaching the law. Even after giving them chances, they failed to change themselves hence no efforts should be wasted on them. Logic and fairness comes in action automatically if the suspect/violator is being genuine about his actions and is ashamed of their acts. There is no such thing anywhere in the whole forums by you.

Here are the Discord ID's of my superiors, feel free to contact them.
migatooo (@MiGatooo)
lightningbeast. (@CookieDragon32)
youarefat_ (@Youarefat)

Regards,
injust1ce | Moderator
Your narrow-mindedness is astounding. Just because players share the same WiFi doesn't automatically make them alternate accounts.

It's quite amusing how you claim that logic and fairness come into play automatically if the suspect is genuine and ashamed of their actions. Is this a new form of justice? Where guilt is determined by shame rather than evidence? Fascinating.

And thank you ever so much for providing the Discord IDs of your superiors

20thSaturo

It is your right whether to join or not, but the right is restricted if the user is breaking the law. I'm confident you understood when I'm trying to say here. @ocustard is not a part of this, I may have wrongly accused him/her of someone else but it is yet to be proven by our MEANS. It is not in my favor to start randomly saying just anything. After a small assessment and consideration of everything and everyone related to the recent threads regarding bans, all the indications were toward only one person and that is unfortunately, Bishnu. The moderators are working as much professionally as they can be, but the professionalism should be used with the person who is true to himself and to others. We have complete proof of you being Bishnu yourself and your account being an alt of Bishnu. We will appreciate it if you will stop right now and drop the act as it is just wasting our and yours time too. There is nothing to gain by doing all of this as I have already mentioned in my previous replies that you will not be pardoned for your actions!

Regards,
injust1ce | Moderator
Your delusion is truly entertaining. While you sit there making baseless accusations, the rest of us are having a good laugh.

It's clear you have no evidence to back up your claims. How about giving us a chance to prove our innocence? Or is that too much to ask from someone so convinced of their own infallibility? We're more than ready to prove our innocence.

Oh and
We'll stop wasting our time when you stop wasting yours. Don't hold your breath for that apology.

injust1ce

Moder Core
Staff member
Your narrow-mindedness is astounding. Just because players share the same WiFi doesn't automatically make them alternate accounts.

It's quite amusing how you claim that logic and fairness come into play automatically if the suspect is genuine and ashamed of their actions. Is this a new form of justice? Where guilt is determined by shame rather than evidence? Fascinating.

And thank you ever so much for providing the Discord IDs of your superiors
Evidence is indeed an factor of proving the suspect of being guilty. As I mentioned in my previous replies, we have complete evidence of you being bishnu and we wanted you to be ashamed of your acts and genuine about your situation - which you chose not to do so. If you had chosen to be truthful, we might have considered forgiving you and even unbanning your main account, "Gamer Bishnu". It is only then fair and logical to give the violator another chance because everyone deserves a second chance. Unfortunately, you even failed to understand my words and called me "narrow-minded", how ridiculous of you to keep blabbering relentlessly. I'm amazed!

Regards,
injust1ce | Moderator

injust1ce

Moder Core
Staff member
Your delusion is truly entertaining. While you sit there making baseless accusations, the rest of us are having a good laugh.

It's clear you have no evidence to back up your claims. How about giving us a chance to prove our innocence? Or is that too much to ask from someone so convinced of their own infallibility? We're more than ready to prove our innocence.

Oh and
We'll stop wasting our time when you stop wasting yours. Don't hold your breath for that apology.
Clearly, I have stated in one of my previous replies that I do not just start saying anything or which is not in my favor. The laughs are for the peoples who do not understand what is happening. Sadly, you are one of them.

Let's be realistic here, if I had no evidence to back-up myself, I wouldn't be here. A justice, most likely, would have already intervened. The staff team is not like what you have imagined. Get out of the box! There shall be no more chances for you, Bishnu. And it is indeed too much to ask for as you have repeatedly breached the server rules multiple times only to increase your punishment by 2 and half years. Quite saddening, I must say!

How amusing! A heavily server violator asking the moderator to apologize to them for abiding by the rules and issuing the correct punishment. What absurdity!

Regards,
injust1ce | Moderator

injust1ce

Moder Core
Staff member
The thread will now be closed and the account @20thSaturo, will be banned as per our forums Rule 1.2. There shall not be any threads addressing the situation in this whole thread, if found so, punishments will be issued. I ask for your understadning!

Regards,
injust1ce | Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.