Resolved Unprofessional management

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocustard

Listen here people

I don't know if this will make my ban appeal get accepted or anything, but this needs to be said

I just dealt with being falsely accused by a moderator, who assumed that i am some person called Bishnu. NO FACT CHECKING DONE HERE, JUST CONCLUSIONS!! I was also told that i i used ai to generate my reply... i guess some people dont know what it means to be professional

check this out
@injust1ce @Mineland
What i suggest is to change how you present and deal with appeals

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240603_020951_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240603_020951_Chrome.jpg
    294.1 KB · Views: 7

20thSaturo

Listen here people

I don't know if this will make my ban appeal get accepted or anything, but this needs to be said

I just dealt with being falsely accused by a moderator, who assumed that i am some person called Bishnu. NO FACT CHECKING DONE HERE, JUST CONCLUSIONS!! I was also told that i i used ai to generate my reply... i guess some people dont know what it means to be professional

check this out
@injust1ce @Mineland
Exactly, look at the way they’re assuming you're Bishnu. Lmao. This is just ridiculous. They're making blind assumptions without any fact-checking. Totally unprofessional.

injust1ce

Moder Core
Staff member
Listen here people

check this out
@injust1ce @Mineland

Hello!

If I may ask, are you aware of what actions are being performed behind the scenes? You should be more specific if its a ban appeal or just some general thread. Once again, I never tagged you and said, "Your messages are AI-generated". Do not put false accusations against me. Enlighten me, are you being professional yourself? In the other thread, you labelled the moderators as 12 year olds, and judging the whole Mineland's staff team upon one reply from one of my replies. Was this mature & professional from you?

Presenting and dealing with appeals are all dependent on the suspect/user. We're human beings too, we have emotions as well.
You give respect, you get respect.

Regards,
injust1ce | Moderator

ocustard

Hello!

If I may ask, are you aware of what actions are being performed behind the scenes? You should be more specific if its a ban appeal or just some general thread. Once again, I never tagged you and said, "Your messages are AI-generated". Do not put false accusations against me. Enlighten me, are you being professional yourself? In the other thread, you labelled the moderators as 12 year olds, and judging the whole Mineland's staff team upon one reply from one of my replies. Was this mature & professional from you?

Presenting and dealing with appeals are all dependent on the suspect/user. We're human beings too, we have emotions as well.
You give respect, you get respect.

Regards,
injust1ce | Moderator
I was not being professional, and i did not reveiw my argument. I am sorry for being immatue, and for not cooperating. I will no longer continue this act. I acknowledge that moderators are busy people with busy lives, and that they are doing their best to server. Thank you for all your work.

If i may ask, to please mark this thread as resolved to prevent further replies from members other than moderators. Thank you very much!

Regards

injust1ce

Moder Core
Staff member
I shall do so for your comfort. I appreciate your kind gesture, thank you!

Best regards,
injust1ce | Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.