1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined This is my Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator applications' started by Shedumasterplayz, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Shedumasterplayz

Shedumasterplayz New Member

1.Your nickname: shedumasterplayz
    2.Since when are you playing on the server?: 1 1/2 months
    3.On which server are you playing: I play on Skyblock, skywars, bedwars, and the new prison server looks fun!
    4.Did you had bans/violations on the server: No not at all
    ------
    1.Your name: Damian

2.Age: 15

3.Timezone: UTC+00:00 Greenwich Mean Time Zone

4.Game experience on the server: I have had a great experience with Skywars and Bedwars.. Overall my game experience has been excellent! This is by far my favourite server and the only issues I've ever had is connectivity issues.

5.Knowledge of project rules (Were translated recently, check the rules tab): I fully understand and have read the rules :).

6.Conflict situations on the server and their causes (If you have them): None

7.Willingness to follow orders of the main moderator (Only on the server): Of course!

8.Knowledge of English language: I am from England so I can speak English fluently

9.Knowledge of Russian language: To be honest I don't have any knowledge of the Russian language but I can get a translator app and try to go on from there

10.Willingness to talk with players polite even in "harder" situations: I am a very patient person and I have got an award from school for being the nicest and quietest pupil.

11.The presence of the microphone: I have a headset that I use to communicate with.

12.Contact details (Skype, Discord): I only have skype. My name is Damian Owiredu/shedumaster

13.Have you been a moderator on other servers?: No, but I do know the job and responsibility of a moderator
    though by seeing it on youtube

14.The amount of time you can spend on the server: Most days I spend 3-5 hours on this server.

15.Your occupation: I am still at school

16.Willingness to work hard: Of course!

Thank you for giving the the players of the this server a chance to become moderator and I appreciate all your hard work. :)
    how do I change the age because I accidentally put in the wrong year on the sign up thx

2. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

You sadly don't have discord, 1 of the requirements.
    You don't know how you change a few basic settings for the forum.
    You don't have any experience as a moderator.
    You can't communicate in Russian.

Based on the previous I decided to decline your application.
    Better luck next time!

3. Shedumasterplayz

Shedumasterplayz New Member

i d
    i do have discord i use it with frostrealms