Is there a way to hide the right window that show ranks, clan, gold etc ?

FabioEno

Ahahah thank you, at least now i know that i was talking about the scoreboard :p

Ezolile

Hi there. I am not aware of any way to turn off scoreboard but you could use F1 key to temporarily turn it off and on (it turns off chat, boss-bars and hotbar too) or if scoreboard is too big and covers up your screen try press ESC then Options > Video Settings > GUI Scale. Set it to 1 or 2. I keep GUI scale at 2 since it is best for me. You choose what is best for you.
If you want you can make a suggestion here on forums or in Mineland's discord server to add an option to turn scoreboard on and off since it can sometimes get in a way. If you do it say it for entire server not just Survival.
Best regards from Ezolile.

FabioEno

Hi there. I am not aware of any way to turn off scoreboard but you could use F1 key to temporarily turn it off and on (it turns off chat, boss-bars and hotbar too) or if scoreboard is too big and covers up your screen try press ESC then Options > Video Settings > GUI Scale. Set it to 1 or 2. I keep GUI scale at 2 since it is best for me. You choose what is best for you.
If you want you can make a suggestion here on forums or in Mineland's discord server to add an option to turn scoreboard on and off since it can sometimes get in a way. If you do it say it for entire server not just Survival.
Best regards from Ezolile.
Thank you, very kind. I figured out i can disable all the GUI using F1, but i dont like the solution. I ended up living whit it and setting the UI scale a bit lower as you said.

TheVoidNexus ✓

Verified Account
Staff member
Hey there.
You can make a code like this:
Player Join Game Event > Create Scoreboard (Put anything you would like, for this I’ll put Text: %player%_sb and Text: &f &r). Now put > Show Scoreboard Sidebar (Put the %player%_sb from above).

If you join it should render an empty scoreboard. Additionally you can try to add a > Hide Scoreboard Sidebar (Same text in here) behind it.

I hope this helped out.

FabioEno

Hey there.
You can make a code like this:
Player Join Game Event > Create Scoreboard (Put anything you would like, for this I’ll put Text: %player%_sb and Text: &f &r). Now put > Show Scoreboard Sidebar (Put the %player%_sb from above).

If you join it should render an empty scoreboard. Additionally you can try to add a > Hide Scoreboard Sidebar (Same text in here) behind it.

I hope this helped

Thankl you so much, i'll give it a try