I am bored so, i will make a guide for 2d ,1 step vector

STEP 1: use a Function block, Get location value from yaw of player [LET: A]
, and add a condition, If compare number A < 0, then A+=360.
STEP 2: get Radian of variable A [Let: B] and get the value of cosine and sine with the variable B [LET: C and S as variable [respectively]]
STEP 3: you can multiply the C and S values using (*) in set variable with the no. of blocks far away it should be..
STEP 4: now, Set Location as player's eye location with x cordinates of the location += C [Cosine] and z cordinates of location += S [Sine]
STEP5 : now u can play particles at that location to see the vector!

Meds67u

STEP 2: get Radian of variable A [Let: B] and get the value of cosine and sine with the variable B [LET: C and S as variable [respectively]]
STEP 3: you can multiply the C and S values using (*) in set variable with the no. of blocks far away it should be..
STEP 4: now, Set Location as player's eye location with x cordinates of the location += C [Cosine] and z cordinates of location += S [Sine]
It's terrible, you can do without trigonometry!

Meds67u

By the way, instead of checking, I could take the rest ^ in STEP 1