add [G] back

krkika

[G] is way much better looking and easier to read, and it would stand out from donate-chat
also, make it that you can see any person who has joined creative+ or left it like it was

Mope222

[G] is way much better looking and easier to read, and it would stand out from donate-chat
also, make it that you can see any person who has joined creative+ or left it like it was
Yea, i agree, they should add it back fr

Sky_kspop

Agree, [G] is nice
vv When [G] is exist: vv

Sky_kspop

If they bring it back, the "Color Chat" item will work, and we don't have to type "&f" at the beginning

ChristopherAfton

Funny, just use creative-chat, having a global chat for servers is dumb.
Global Chat is much much better, it's typed easier (prefix: !) It has no cooldown, and that's where I learned it all, and yes, the bugs that make world chats available to everyone are the reason, but don't call them bugs, they are events that happen randomly where all worlds unite in chat.

ItchyDitchy

Global Chat is much much better, it's typed easier (prefix: !) It has no cooldown, and that's where I learned it all, and yes, the bugs that make world chats available to everyone are the reason, but don't call them bugs, they are events that happen randomly where all worlds unite in chat.
So with this message, you're claiming that you're slow in type. So trim the two characters just to keep it quite. You want chat to be more floody. How funny could you be? When did I say there were bugs, where could those be? Isn't it funny that you are thinking of limiting players? Freedom would be less ain't it with less characters.

Yes, I tried to rhyme for fun.