S8ulAbhinav

Greetings to one and all , I think @15crystalX hates me and ma bois like me , aalus , zahin and all , he has a bone with us so he banned us .
I got banned from ml discord saying that my brother was banned so shall I be banned and WTF IS RAIDING AFTER ALL. I was hacking on my alt so it got banned , it is justified I don't hate the decision.... I factory reset my pc and I didn't know my ip was also reset , so I was casually checking how many more days until unban by joining, I didn't show any ban msg , I did /who s8ulAbhinavwork to check the ban and it was still banned , I thought maybe my ip was unbanned .. I asked in /a about the matter and no one replied so I started chilling with da Bois and I got 60d @ ban

I would like to thank these dudes for bieng a part of my journey
@ItsMeOpti - used to unban me from s2life
@dakshbro - had fun in his games
@99_jelly_100 - the mastermind and the most supportive dude
@atishay_321 - I'm still in contact with him as we play codm together and he is the GOAT
@clown_god - my mentor he taught me PvP
@kingofIndia - had fun with him
@seavey - cutie
@aalus_1 - the lazy or potato boi
@deadsecgaming - We r still in contact through let's play
@Firestar32 - had fun with him and had a good understanding with him
@Future the bro with pcm and still managing a server
@_3000iqplay - still in touch with him , he is the developer of hax 💀
@iCherish - she also helped me
@fuzail1 - we used to tease him but I learnt he lives nearby my home
@zeeshanhashmi - still in contact with him through insta after meeting him I realised all Pakistani aren't cruel and bad as @15crystalX

@everyone I thought I would be able to celebrate my birthday with u guys which is on aug 13 but not anymore byeee forever . Thank u for bieng a part of my life. If ml stays I'd return after 5 years after my education

Last edited:

S8ulAbhinav

Chat
Moderators play a crucial role in maintaining the harmony and positive environment within a gaming community, such as a Minecraft server. They are entrusted with the responsibility of upholding the server's rules, ensuring fair play, and fostering a welcoming atmosphere for all players. However, in the case of moderator 15crystalX, their behavior and actions have raised serious concerns, leading to the argument that their demotion is necessary for the well-being of the community. This text outlines the reasons why 15crystalX should be demoted from their position across all platforms, including the Minecraft server, forum, and Discord server.

1. Abuse of Power:
One of the fundamental aspects of being a moderator is exercising power responsibly. Unfortunately, 15crystalX has demonstrated a pattern of abusing their authority, selectively enforcing rules against certain players while turning a blind eye to others. This behavior creates an unfair and biased environment, damaging the trust between the community and the moderation team.

1. Lack of Objectivity:
Effective moderators must remain impartial in their decisions and actions. However, 15crystalX has consistently displayed a lack of objectivity, showing favoritism towards their friends or certain groups of players. This compromises the integrity of the server and fosters feelings of alienation among the community members who feel unfairly treated.

1. Toxic Behavior:
Moderators should lead by example and set a standard for positive behavior. Unfortunately, 15crystalX's interactions with players, both in-game and on the forums, have been marked by rude and offensive language. This behavior not only contradicts the values of the server but also contributes to a toxic and hostile atmosphere.

1. Inactivity and Neglect:
Moderators must be actively engaged with the community to fulfill their duties effectively. 15crystalX has shown a lack of commitment, often being absent from server-related discussions and failing to respond to player queries or reports in a timely manner. This negligence hampers the smooth functioning of the server and hinders player satisfaction.

1. Disregard for Community Feedback:
A strong gaming community relies on open communication and feedback. Unfortunately, 15crystalX has consistently disregarded constructive criticism and suggestions from fellow moderators and community members. Their unwillingness to adapt and improve indicates a lack of commitment to the betterment of the server.

Conclusion:

In conclusion, the evidence presented indicates that moderator 15crystalX has consistently failed to uphold the principles of fairness, objectivity, and positive behavior essential for a successful Minecraft server community. The abusive use of power, lack of objectivity, toxic behavior, inactivity, and negligence have all negatively impacted the player experience and harmed the community's trust in the moderation team. Therefore, it is imperative for the well-being of the server and its members that 15crystalX be demoted from their position on the Minecraft server, forum, and Discord server. Taking this action will allow the community to heal, rebuild, and continue to thrive under a more responsible and dedicated moderation team.
Chating gpting

S8ulAbhinav

Moderators play a crucial role in maintaining the harmony and positive environment within a gaming community, such as a Minecraft server. They are entrusted with the responsibility of upholding the server's rules, ensuring fair play, and fostering a welcoming atmosphere for all players. However, in the case of moderator 15crystalX, their behavior and actions have raised serious concerns, leading to the argument that their demotion is necessary for the well-being of the community. This text outlines the reasons why 15crystalX should be demoted from their position across all platforms, including the Minecraft server, forum, and Discord server.

1. Abuse of Power:
One of the fundamental aspects of being a moderator is exercising power responsibly. Unfortunately, 15crystalX has demonstrated a pattern of abusing their authority, selectively enforcing rules against certain players while turning a blind eye to others. This behavior creates an unfair and biased environment, damaging the trust between the community and the moderation team.

1. Lack of Objectivity:
Effective moderators must remain impartial in their decisions and actions. However, 15crystalX has consistently displayed a lack of objectivity, showing favoritism towards their friends or certain groups of players. This compromises the integrity of the server and fosters feelings of alienation among the community members who feel unfairly treated.

1. Toxic Behavior:
Moderators should lead by example and set a standard for positive behavior. Unfortunately, 15crystalX's interactions with players, both in-game and on the forums, have been marked by rude and offensive language. This behavior not only contradicts the values of the server but also contributes to a toxic and hostile atmosphere.

1. Inactivity and Neglect:
Moderators must be actively engaged with the community to fulfill their duties effectively. 15crystalX has shown a lack of commitment, often being absent from server-related discussions and failing to respond to player queries or reports in a timely manner. This negligence hampers the smooth functioning of the server and hinders player satisfaction.

1. Disregard for Community Feedback:
A strong gaming community relies on open communication and feedback. Unfortunately, 15crystalX has consistently disregarded constructive criticism and suggestions from fellow moderators and community members. Their unwillingness to adapt and improve indicates a lack of commitment to the betterment of the server.

Conclusion:

In conclusion, the evidence presented indicates that moderator 15crystalX has consistently failed to uphold the principles of fairness, objectivity, and positive behavior essential for a successful Minecraft server community. The abusive use of power, lack of objectivity, toxic behavior, inactivity, and negligence have all negatively impacted the player experience and harmed the community's trust in the moderation team. Therefore, it is imperative for the well-being of the server and its members that 15crystalX be demoted from their position on the Minecraft server, forum, and Discord server. Taking this action will allow the community to heal, rebuild, and continue to thrive under a more responsible and dedicated moderation team.
Earlier he was so good I used to talk to him a lot but now 😔🙁

ItzZahin

Earlier he was so good I used to talk to him a lot but n

Greetings to one and all , I think @15crystalX hates me and ma bois like me , aalus , zahin and all , he has a bone with us so he banned us .
I got banned from ml discord saying that my brother was banned so shall I be banned and WTF IS RAIDING AFTER ALL. I was hacking on my alt so it got banned , it is justified I don't hate the decision.... I factory reset my pc and I didn't know my ip was also reset , so I was casually checking how many more days until unban by joining, I didn't show any ban msg , I did /who s8ulAbhinavwork to check the ban and it was still banned , I thought maybe my ip was unbanned .. I asked in /a about the matter and no one replied so I started chilling with da Bois and I got 60d @ ban

@atishay_321 - I'm still in contact with him as we play codm together and he is the GOAT
@seavey - cutie
@zeeshanhashmi - still in contact with him through insta after meeting him I realised all Pakistani aren't cruel and bad as @15crystalX

@everyone I thought I would be able to celebrate my birthday with u guys which is on aug 13 but not anymore byeee forever . Thank u for bieng a part of my life. If ml stays I'd return after 5 years after my education
Greetings S8ulAbhinav, I'm sad to hear that the Moderators team have banned you in game + in discord.
But they are the slave of mineland rules. They have to follow them. That's why they got an important role (mod).
After asking some proffesional moderators of mineland, I have found out that you unfortunately bypassed the ban by joining with a different ip or something. You can make an ingame ban appeal and tell what kind of misunderstanding happened.
Also I don't know why you got banned in discord for the reason **Raiding**.
As I know I got banned once for raiding and the reason was I sent too long emojis and made a face,picture by emojis. By following me some players had done it too. So I got ban for raiding.
In your case there can be many several reasons for raiding like using caps in a message "HeLlo gUyS","Hellooooooo Guyssss" or "HELLO GUYS".
I know how sad is getting banned for 60 days or forever. But I'll support you till the end as you helped me so much. Good luck on your exams. Also shine!

Good luck on the future projects of your life
Thank you so much <3
- ItzZahin

15crystalX

Helper Justice, Moder Core and Bandar in Mineland
Staff member
Disc. Moder

@seavey - cutie

wtf does being pakistani has to do with it

S8ulAbhinav

Greetings S8ulAbhinav, I'm sad to hear that the Moderators team have banned you in game + in discord.
But they are the slave of mineland rules. They have to follow them. That's why they got an important role (mod).
After asking some proffesional moderators of mineland, I have found out that you unfortunately bypassed the ban by joining with a different ip or something. You can make an ingame ban appeal and tell what kind of misunderstanding happened.
Also I don't know why you got banned in discord for the reason **Raiding**.
As I know I got banned once for raiding and the reason was I sent too long emojis and made a face,picture by emojis. By following me some players had done it too. So I got ban for raiding.
In your case there can be many several reasons for raiding like using caps in a message "HeLlo gUyS","Hellooooooo Guyssss" or "HELLO GUYS".
I know how sad is getting banned for 60 days or forever. But I'll support you till the end as you helped me so much. Good luck on your exams. Also shine!

Good luck on the future projects of your life
Thank you so much <3
- ItzZahin
Wtf I had recently reset my pc and it renews ip smh and if I join using diff ip I use my alt

15crystalX

Helper Justice, Moder Core and Bandar in Mineland
Staff member
Disc. Moder
Forums slowly turning into Twitter lmaoo