zihyin

• My best opinion on Improving the Fireball Fight is to add a training area where you can practice jumping using fireball and tnt and make some tactics on how can you use those limited items in-game to win, like making a tnt cannon to blast the defense of enemy before going in the base, it's not impossible because I've tried it once. and we can't improve that some kind of technique in-game if we're just panicking to get on the enemy bed first and make tactics, we just flung our self repeatedly with fireball.
  • Also making a 0.5 -1 sec cooldown on fireball to prevent people just spamming the fireball frequently when players are near the base for defense.
  • Making a setup option in Fireball fight lobby, like I can arrange my inventory before going in the game.

ZIHYIN

Last edited:

zihyin

Fireball Fight is kind of like a training mode itself. It teaches players how to fireball jump, which can be useful in games like Bedwars. Just make a C+ game, turn off explosion damage using compass, beg someone to code you fireball shooting thing, and then practice.
Then at least the setup of inventory before game should be a feature

Maxa_Jod

I totally agree with the second and third point. The first is also good but not that important for me.