chaygrenouille

For some reason if you have a custom prefix it puts you between Youtube and Hero in the tab (no matter what rank you have)
So it should be fixed so if you have Imperator and get a custom prefix you are put above the Imperators, if you have Support then above Support, Helper etc.
1691665216217.png

Also, some people with custom prefixes are somehow above Imperators...

1691664965112.png

TheVoidNexus ✓

Verified Account
Staff member
Hey @chaygrenouille,
I think this is a great idea! If this would be applied the you could always see which rank they have. Also it would sort tab a little bit more, as it can be very chaotic. Anyways, have a nice day!

Sincerely,
OmicronGaming | Moder³

Aalus

Big Bandar
For some reason if you have a custom prefix it puts you between Youtube and Hero in the tab (no matter what rank you have)
So it should be fixed so if you have Imperator and get a custom prefix you are put above the Imperators, if you have Support then above Support, Helper etc.
View attachment 232

View attachment 231
What if I have custom prefix and imperator and another player has custom prefix and imperator as well

View attachment 232

View attachment 231
I agree