Ezolile

Yea guys it has been a long time now since Mineland has tax on gold transactions. I believe it is 10%.

TheVoidNexus ✓

Verified Account
Staff member
ofc he does its p2w bruh we paid for gold (sometimes not) but gold is expensive so just remove the tax cuz this is not amercia

Imagine you donate 100.000 Gold from your work to your main account, but you lose 10.000 Gold while doing that, so you only get 90.000 Gold on your main acc added.

hacku

Imagine you donate 100.000 Gold from your work to your main account, but you lose 10.000 Gold while doing that, so you only get 90.000 Gold on your main acc added.
whats the command to donate gold from an account to another????

Ezolile

There is no command. You can only transfer gold to other player (or your other acc) if that player has world in C+ with more than 1000 unique visitors. That is when gold donation code unlocks. And transfer commands need to be coded.

TheVoidNexus ✓

Verified Account
Staff member
The only way to receive gold is the following:
1. Create an c+ game and make something cool so players will join and play the game. Then set a cool (or clickbait) title and make more players join
2. Once your game reached 1000 unique visitors (Can be checked using the /plot command and then hovering over the paper at the bottom) you have to go in /dev and create a new player event. Chat Message > if Message equals = @donate > Request Gold Transaction = Donation, Donation, 100
3. If a player now enters @donate in chat, they’ll get a screen, in which they can donate 100 gold to you.

I hope this helps you further

ezezeez

so h
The only way to receive gold is the following:
1. Create an c+ game and make something cool so players will join and play the game. Then set a cool (or clickbait) title and make more players join
2. Once your game reached 1000 unique visitors (Can be checked using the /plot command and then hovering over the paper at the bottom) you have to go in /dev and create a new player event. Chat Message > if Message equals = @donate > Request Gold Transaction = Donation, Donation, 100
3. If a player now enters @donate in chat, they’ll get a screen, in which they can donate 100 gold to you.

I hope this helps you further
ow to have my acc verified