Introducing A New mineland Experience/gamemode

_Rebel_

Try Adding a Gamemode called kitpvp
a competitive gamemode where players choose a kit to equip before going into battle and fighting each other in different players.Try making it so when we click the gamemode it sends us directly to the game and infront of us is a nice where we can right or left click and opens up menu where we can select a kit
Examples of kits
-Axe kit
-sword kit
etc

_Rebel_:coffee:

Harsh77

a competitive gamemode where players choose a kit to equip before going into battle and fighting each other in different players.Try making it so when we click the gamemode it sends us directly to the game and infront of us is a nice where we can right or left click and opens up menu where we can select a kit
Examples of kits
-Axe kit
-sword kit
etc

Something good but kit already one of the best trades do have suggest trade I thing survial best use commond /trade its good idea over thing waht your choice.

_Rebel_

Something good but kit already one of the best trades do have suggest trade I thing survial best use commond /trade its good idea over thing waht your choice.
Why do you think /trade command
Should be added to the game like what type of benefits/good
will it do to
thecommunity/gamemode
if there were able to implement that type of

feature/command yk

Last edited:

Aalus

Big Bandar
Examples of kits
-Axe kit
-sword kit
etc

I disagree