Creative+ Mineland: The Unbound Server

Aalus

Big Bandar
Hello Mineland team! I have a suggestion that might greatly increase the Mineland server experience. It would be AMAZING if Mineland could add a variety of interesting events such as build battles and parkour challenges. These events could give juicy rewards like gold and even special ranks for the winners. Furthermore, adding timed tasks could also be an amazing addition. For instance setting tasks like being the first to reach certain visitors in a creative+ game, such as 100 or 150 within 24 hours, could add more joy to the server. As we all know that creative+ is the backbone of Mineland and if Mineland starts adding more features in creative+ and host more events, it would be really helpful for the growth of the server. Mineland is indeed a huge family as mentioned by numerous players, hundreds and thousands of players play on the server together. Despite the fact that some toxic players just ruin the family-friendly nature of creative+ by swearing and insulting HUNDREDS of players, if Mineland starts adding more features like auto-mod (like in discord) it would make a significant impact on the server.

We all love Mineland. Mojang is trying to ban the IP address of Mineland? No problem, the true OG players will still use a bypasser in order to play in the server, communicate with players no matter in which country they are from (except north korea) like they have been doing since YEARS. The last update we got in the creative+ was the item used to copy codes if we ignore some minor changes like /hidepunishment.

Mineland, Rising Above Challenges and difficulties, Players United Forever!

QasimZed

Events which happen randomly or like quests? Cuz if randomly I think ml already does that (for instance the sb build battle I think)

Aalus

Big Bandar
Events which happen randomly or like quests? Cuz if randomly I think ml already does that (for instance the sb build battle I think)
Quests and first player to complete the quest in 24 hours gets gold

QasimZed

Quests and first player to complete the quest in 24 hours gets gold
I think mineland already does that from time to time such as egg/new year etc. Hunts and for the parkour they did one "OnlyUp" and for the build battle I think that sb challenge was more or less a build battle. Well other than that great idea.