Suggestion on anti-cheat system

LRuiY06

These are my suggestion. Which able to help the server become better

1. Auto detect VPN system. This is to prevent they use VPN to join and cause need a lot of time to detect whether the player is using it. Which is like when they joining server then direct detect it and if the player is using then direct ban 30d with IP for first warning and permanent ban for second time.

2. Auto detect Auto-clicking system. This is to prevent cheat especially when player is PVP with others

3. Auto detect Spam-bot system. You may set maybe 1-2 seconds cooldown when normal chatting with someone. This will help to decrease the chat spamming when spam bot is in server

4. Auto detect Cheat system. This is to help server to check the hackers more easily not like simply banning someone which is not a cheater.

5. All current Anti-Cheat system. There is some world may happen with this and cause player get kick easily with a gamemode. To detect must have a better counting distance system, and other type of that.

That's all my suggestion. Hope the server can be more better than before

deefer

sheesh these suggestions look so "creative" and "one of a kind". there are no flaws whatsoever in these hmm

Aalus

Big Bandar

1. Auto detect VPN system. This is to prevent they use VPN to join and cause need a lot of time to detect whether the player is using it. Which is like when they joining server then direct detect it and if the player is using then direct ban 30d with IP for first warning and permanent ban for second time.

2. Auto detect Auto-clicking system. This is to prevent cheat especially when player is PVP with others

3. Auto detect Spam-bot system. You may set maybe 1-2 seconds cooldown when normal chatting with someone. This will help to decrease the chat spamming when spam bot is in server

4. Auto detect Cheat system. This is to help server to check the hackers more easily not like simply banning someone which is not a cheater.

5. All current Anti-Cheat system. There is some world may happen with this and cause player get kick easily with a gamemode. To detect must have a better counting distance system, and other type of that.

Waau, I laaik Ur inglish

Aalus

Big Bandar
sheesh these suggestions look so "creative" and "one of a kind". there are no flaws whatsoever in these hmm
Sheesh your replies look so 'Epik' no byad inglish or grameticl errors;

Hayden

All of these are bad suggestions, here is why:
- First of all, why the hell would you ban someone for using a vpn, we allow _work accounts during bans? How the hell do you detect a VPN, that is stupid, not only can IP masks be false, even the best antivpn can be bypassed.
- Auto-click detect: How will you detect autoclicking? Oh boy its 15+ cps, then when me and siri_work1, shentzoo or any actually good player would be banned.
- We don't need more p2w, no chat cooldown is needed because /cc and /dc have them
- You don't even understand how cheats work themselves? This isn't hypixel. What are you going to do? There is NO way to peruse through the mods folder, + If player's version contains "FORGE", that is also stupid, as I use IIE
- I can't understand your broken english. But do you know how hard it is to make a good anticheat? No, because you don't run a server

In fact, all this sounds like is you being salty that MineLand can't patch things you yourself don't even know about. So I don't think you are the right person to talk about this, as you are pitching near impossible ideas.

DJMahirNationTV

Moder⁺ | Forum Team | YouTuber
Staff member
Forum Team
How the hell do you detect a VPN, that is stupid, not only can IP masks be false, even the best antivpn can be bypassed.
It is possible to detect VPN by using an VPN API and then filter them from Proxy = "yes". So it will not let you in the Server. It will show you like this:
&4You are using VPN, please turn it off to join the Server.

Auto-click detect: How will you detect autoclicking? Oh boy its 15+ cps, then when me and siri_work1, shentzoo or any actually good player would be banned.
Dosen't help, since Players have aggressive mouse + CPS can be blocked by Minecraft Mechanics, because it has a auto set Cooldown (milliseconds or in ticks).

We don't need more p2w, no chat cooldown is needed because /cc and /dc have them
We wont, i hope it changes asap!
*suggest whatever you wish for new Games, changes, removal, ect...*

There is NO way to peruse through the mods folder, + If player's version contains "FORGE"
That is true, it detects mostly under Forge Mods and Analyse whatever you have installed. Mineland instead looks in your system files and search for specific patterns from Cheat clients, example "../[CheatClient]/modules.json"
Many players reported Mineland due spying and privacy problems. Further questions can be asked to Developers.

In fact Mineland needs to be re-worked.

Last edited:

Aalus

Big Bandar
It is possible to detect VPN by using an VPN API and then filter them from Proxy = "yes". So it will not let you in the Server. It will show you like this:

Dosen't help, since Players have aggressive mouse + CPS can be blocked by Minecraft Mechanics, because it has a auto set Cooldown (milliseconds or in ticks).

That is true, it detects mostly under Forge Mods and Analyse whatever you have installed. Mineland instead looks in your system files and search for specific patterns from Cheat clients, example "../[CheatClient]/modules.json"
Many players reported Mineland due spying and privacy problems. Further questions can be asked to Developers.

Ok now that's too much!

deefer

i wonder who out there will do the rework

mugheera1122

u wasted ur time in typing long msg

hacku

bro why permanent ban for using vpn i got hacked like 20 times the same day bro

hacku

For autoclicking u get kicked... but lets say i get 20 cps with normal mouse what could u do about it?