Suggestion related to /f join

Aalus

Big Bandar
The "/f join" command has consistently not been functioning as expected. When we use the command "/f join (player)," the server instead teleports players to their last online game. This issue has persisted for over two years 😱, and it's very essential to address and resolve this problem ASAP!

The "/f join" command has consistently not been functioning as expected. When we use the command "/f join (player)," the server instead teleports players to their last online game. This issue has persisted for over two years 😱, and it's very essential to address and resolve this problem ASAP!
Also i can add if ur muted u cant use the command.

ItzZahin

The "/f join" command has consistently not been functioning as expected. When we use the command "/f join (player)," the server instead teleports players to their last online game. This issue has persisted for over two years 😱, and it's very essential to

Hey aalus the suggestion was really really good and I liked it. Mineland developers never noticed that but I believe that if we vote aalus's "Suggestion" they will notice once. So please let's do it!