The requirement for categories

hafuitt

Discord moderator
Staff member
Disc. Moder
I wanted to make a rather miscellaneous thread, however when I attempted to do that, a thing crept up into my mind, oh no... there is no category regarding misc threads, so I cannot even express myself in the correct place, I feel seriously ruined that this yet though, has been improved by a lot, the forums still lacks so much, but that is why I will provide what I think is needed. I think the categories of 'Misc, (every gamemode) and Discord' should be added. ty uwu

15crystalX

Helper Justice, Moder Core and Bandar in Mineland
Staff member
Disc. Moder
c r i n g e (I agree)

Hayden

I wanted to make a rather miscellaneous thread, however when I attempted to do that, a thing crept up into my mind, oh no... there is no category regarding misc threads, so I cannot even express myself in the correct place, I feel seriously ruined that this yet though, has been improved by a lot, the forums still lacks so much, but that is why I will provide what I think is needed. I think the categories of 'Misc, (every gamemode) and Discord' should be added. ty uwu
A misc thread is useless, as the other in global/other means miscellaneous, please read the forums more before making threads like these.

Also, the idea of every gamemode is convoluted, as besides creative+, mineland is pretty dead. And again, the "/OTHER" has a meaning.

Aalus

Big Bandar
Too long post

deefer

anyway bloody have u ever heard of this server called the lab? it is an amazing server we should make it into the most famous ml-related discord server

mugheera1122

ok

hafuitt

Discord moderator
Staff member
Disc. Moder
anyway bloody have u ever heard of this server called the lab? it is an amazing server we should make it into the most famous ml-related discord server
true

Aalus

Big Bandar
Send me the invitation link and then I'll report you and you'll get banned 😈 oh wait, you are already banned 🤣

deefer

Send me the invitation link and then I'll report you and you'll get banned 😈 oh wait, you are already banned 🤣
why would i lmao things cant happen if the cause dont exist imagine not knowing the principle

Aalus

Big Bandar
why would i lmao things cant happen if the cause dont exist imagine not knowing the principle
Why are you attempting to bring the principle of causality into this conversation?