The speech of truth, the wisdom of teeth

Aalus

Big Bandar
@deefer @15crystalX @veddnt @ItzZahin Greetings! This is going to be the greatest speech in the history of Mineland! Together, we will create such an environment for the new players which will be not less than a heaven. But there's a catch. Guess what it is? THE CONFLICTS! You hate me, I hate you, WE ALL HATE EACH OTHER. But now it's time to break the wheel, it's time to escape the matrix and get out of this predetermined world. From now on, no one will talk trash about each other. FROM NOW ON, we will end the beef forever and pretend to be normal players. From this day to our last day. WE WILL MAKE MINELAND A BETTER PLACE!

M4ddyexe

"Clown", quite the irony hearing this from you-The one whose carrier is:

"Vote > Play Bedwars 24/7 > Yap on Discord > Spawn out of nowhere uninvited to every conversation"
Spend 22 hrs on a dead forum > yap to people who don't care about you > complain about everything. Oh btw congrats on Canada.

veddnt

@deefer @15crystalX @veddnt @ItzZahin Greetings! This is going to be the greatest speech in the history of Mineland! Together, we will create such an environment for the new players which will be not less than a heaven. But there's a catch. Guess what it is? THE CONFLICTS! You hate me, I hate you, WE ALL HATE EACH OTHER. But now it's time to break the wheel, it's time to escape the matrix and get out of this predetermined world. From now on, no one will talk trash about each other. FROM NOW ON, we will end the beef forever and pretend to be normal players. From this day to our last day. WE WILL MAKE MINELAND A BETTER PLACE!
stfu
lemme rest

Aalus

Big Bandar
Spend 22 hrs on a dead forum > yap to people who don't care about you > complain about everything. Oh btw congrats on Canada.
"Spend 22 hours on a dead forum" I’m not even in the top 10 leaderboard for most messages. This thread got posted after 2 months of me being inactive. I literally only play on the actual Mineland server once a month. Go ask a mod if you don’t believe me; idc

And I am not in Canada yet but I am coming to India soon enough just to meet.. you know

"Yap to people who don't care about you", WHY SHOULD ML PLAYERS CARE ABOUT ANYONE? They literally don't know crap about each other

M4ddyexe

"Spend 22 hours on a dead forum" I’m not even in the top 10 leaderboard for most messages. This thread got posted after 2 months of me being inactive. I literally only play on the actual Mineland server once a month. Go ask a mod if you don’t believe me; idc

And I am not in Canada yet but I am coming to India soon enough just to meet.. you know

"Yap to people who don't care about you", WHY SHOULD ML PLAYERS CARE ABOUT ANYONE? They literally don't know crap about each other
You should actually consider shutting up lol. Posts about global warming, "banana party" ????, server peace, in server suggestestions.

ItzZahin

SMM
Mineland is already a better place, but your post is causing arguments. You're the one talking about peace, while arguing with others in your own post

Aalus

Big Bandar
Mineland is already a better place, but your post is causing arguments. You're the one talking about peace, while arguing with others in your own post
Im talking about making mineland better, and you roll in acting like you’re here to keep the peace but all you're doing is adding fuel to the fire. Im calling for change but you’re out here more focused on pointing fingers than actually doing anything useful. Guess it’s easier to complain

Aalus

Big Bandar
My post is about peace, but of course, people like you always gotta twist it and cause drama where there isn’t any. Maybe the real problem is you showing up just to argue while acting like you’re an angel spreading positivity. Kinda ironic

Aalus

Big Bandar
My guy, don't even try to come up with these arguments. You're the worst when it comes to making a comeback. How about u call crystal? Arguing with him would be really fun

Aalus

Big Bandar
You should actually consider shutting up lol. Posts about global warming, "banana party" ????, server peace, in server suggestestions.
That post about global warming was actually inspired from one of migatooo's posts

and that banana party thing was inspired from one of DJ's posts. Now go cry and give them life advice like you do to me lmfao

ItzZahin

SMM
My post is about peace, but of course, people like you always gotta twist it and cause drama where there isn’t any. Maybe the real problem is you showing up just to argue while acting like you’re an angel spreading positivity. Kinda ironic
"peace"