The Tragic Comedy of Denied Forum Permissions

MiGatooo

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dear @DJMahirNationTV,

I write to you today, with a mix of amusement and exasperation, to address a most peculiar incident: the denial of my coveted forum permissions.

Oh, the anticipation! I logged in, eager to join the vibrant discussions on your platform. Alas, I found myself trapped in a maze of restriction, denied access to the enlightening realms of your community.

While rules have their purpose, the delay in granting me permissions felt like an eternity. My wit and wisdom, confined to the shadows, yearn for the virtual stage where they belong.

In jest, yet with a hint of sincerity, I beseech you to unleash my digital charisma upon your forum. Expedite the conferral of my permissions, and let the laughter and insights commence!

Yours humorously,
MiGatooo | Manager

Attachments

• 5CJ2cs5Xq8.png
    5CJ2cs5Xq8.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 19

DJMahirNationTV

Moder⁺ | Forum Team | YouTuber
Staff member
Forum Team
holy-cow.gif

ezezeez

Dear @DJMahirNationTV,

I write to you today, with a mix of amusement and exasperation, to address a most peculiar incident: the denial of my coveted forum permissions.

Oh, the anticipation! I logged in, eager to join the vibrant discussions on your platform. Alas, I found myself trapped in a maze of restriction, denied access to the enlightening realms of your community.

While rules have their purpose, the delay in granting me permissions felt like an eternity. My wit and wisdom, confined to the shadows, yearn for the virtual stage where they belong.

In jest, yet with a hint of sincerity, I beseech you to unleash my digital charisma upon your forum. Expedite the conferral of my permissions, and let the laughter and insights commence!

Yours humorously,
MiGatooo | Manager
bro became a poet 💀

ezezeez

Dear @DJMahirNationTV,

Yours humorously,
MiGatooo | Manager
congrats on admin 👏👏👏🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉👏

Aalus

Big Bandar
Dear @DJMahirNationTV,

Yours humorously,
MiGatooo | Manager
I like your inglish @MiGatooo

Dear @DJMahirNationTV,

Yours humorously,
MiGatooo | Manager
damn the Administrator is so good at English