Survival This Should Surely Be Fixed In Server

YTBRSosyalemre

It's not a bug that's why I am here (I asked intelligent who is tester 1, he said that it's a feature not a bug) .

So I survival SMP as we know Pvp combat timer is added in recent seasons and people are taking profit of that thing

As we know there is a /party system in mineland to play with your friends in bedwars or Skywars or fireballfight .

By mixing both of these upper concepts people do party scams in survival SMP like they pretend that they are muted and add players in party to just talk to them in party chat ( you can chat in /p chat even if you are muted ) . They get people ( who have stuff like op things and who are staying outside of pvp arena to pvp others with their ops ) into their party and send the other guy ( their teammate who is involved with them in the scam ) in arena to pvp him and then just join bedwars duo or frf duo to log them out while in pvp to get their stuff in drop in the inventory of other partner .

It can be done in various ways like tping some1 who is in rtp and have stuff and to other guy who has drunk invis pot and just add them in party and the other hit them and get in pvp combat and join bw duo and other guy get stuff

I Wanted To Report This From A Long Time But It's Not A Bug Tester Told Me So I Came Here .
Can It Be Fixed OR Removed?

LauncherKushagra

Party
This is a plugin used to invite players in game automatic and used to mssssage also (even muted also) because server try to fix it but many bug and glitches are coming so it is temporary
From @LauncherKushagra
Thanks