Creative+ Undo & Redo actions in /dev

itsmeDusty

Hello! I always see a problem that some people break their code accidentally and they have to code it again because they can't restore the existing code. So, I want to suggest Mineland Devs to add a new feature: Undo (Left Click) & Redo (Right Click).

This would help many C++ players who like coding there. For instance, I broke a long loop code such as a countdown code, and it took me more than 30 minutes to recode it. But if Undo & Redo will be there, I just have to do one click and everything is back!

Peace Out!

Aalus

Big Bandar
Hello! I always see a problem that some people break their code accidentally and they have to code it again because they can't restore the existing code. So, I want to suggest Mineland Devs to add a new feature: Undo (Left Click) & Redo (Right Click).

This would help many C++ players who like coding there. For instance, I broke a long loop code such as a countdown code, and it took me more than 30 minutes to recode it. But if Undo & Redo will be there, I just have to do one click and everything is back!

Peace Out!
So just don't break the code, ez