Hi_Xeran

Hello Mineland If You're Reading This, Please Make The Hologram's Accessable WithOut Those Creative+ Would Be So Plain WithOut Those! So Please Return MY HOLOGRAMS BACK!!!!!!!!!

iJacub

Did you know they literally locked half of the codes that existed.
I am gamer rank and i dont even know what rank i need to use these.
They even locked request donation.
I got so angry when ive seen that so much codes got locked, that i wrote a post with literally every letter capped.
If they dont revert it soon, then im quitting mineland.
But if i quit, before i do that, then ill rate mineland 1/10 on all server lists it is on.

piyushwarior

Did you know they literally locked half of the codes that existed.
I am gamer rank and i dont even know what rank i need to use these.
They even locked request donation.
I got so angry when ive seen that so much codes got locked, that i wrote a post with literally every letter capped.
If they dont revert it soon, then im quitting mineland.
But if i quit, before i do that, then ill rate mineland 1/10 on all server lists it is on.
Grinding by voting is only thing that u can do

veddnt

C+ in 2020 and 2021(?) was like this, they decided to make it accessible to everyone in late 2021 iirc.. By accessible i mean giving unlimited amounts of world to create, floor to add and ofc access to 99% codeblocks. They are just reverting this changes back to gain more money, some business strategy i believe. Anyways, you've two choices now, either get a higher rank or deal with the new changes.

iJacub

I know, but how can you lock literally the most important codes that exist? How do players build their games if they dont have access to these?