ezezeez

as we all know the C+ server is sharded but we don't care, Admins says they "listen" to player requests so to the person reading this I need you to upvote this please get this to 20 upvotes so that this post becomes unignorable for admins
rest is up to you we all miss old global chat ❤️
yes skykspop also made a post like this but it wasn't a suggestion for improving the server

Parodies

as we all know the C+ server is sharded but we don't care, Admins says they "listen" to player requests so to the person reading this I need you to upvote this please get this to 20 upvotes so that this post becomes unignorable for admins
yes skykspop also made a post like this but it wasn't a suggestion for improving the server
Give me head and ill have it added

Parodies

I usually would vote down for this, but considering that they STILL haven't removed the ![msg] functionality, I think it would be a good idea, or just removing the check for that msg prefix