veddnt

This is the text that is sent in seperate message below the poll

hafuitt

Discord moderator
Staff member
Disc. Moder
just saying you wrote "appears" as "qppears"

deefer

hey aalus, i think you are just a selfish egostic dude tryna compare yourself to ME specifically. You have done this from the start

deefer

Wtf you are the one who started this
started what? you are the one to start this. In the old forums I have always been active and then boom, you jumped in the conversation and turned it to a "competition" instead

deefer

oh hey aalus look, you aint even on ml discord. Why? Because you are too irritating. Look upon yourself for god sake, I dont need any agreement AT ALL and never intended to have one! You can continue thriving and chatting here to see how pointless it is!

Aalus

Big Bandar
started what? you are the one to start this. In the old forums I have always been active and then boom, you jumped in the conversation and turned it to a "competition" instead
Well, I started posting a bunch of threads all of a sudden (A few months ago) and you thought I was doing that for grinding "Total Messages" and then you and that mugheera guy started sending a lot of messages just to defeat me and become the players with the most messages. I was just posting a bunch of threads because I either had something funny in my mind or I wanted to suggest something or make guides on coding (For example, spiral vector 💀). So let's stop this "Most Messages" thing and post whatever we want (ok not whatever we want but still...)

Aalus

Big Bandar
Also, you sent five messages that could be fitted into only two.

*ok fine your life your choice ima leave u alone*

deefer

Also, you sent five messages that could be fitted into only two.

*ok fine your life your choice ima leave u alone*
thats literally how i chat. Do you wanna see a dm of mine?

Last edited:

deefer

Yes I am not "28 years old" even swift adviser ain't 28
you know who else is older than you? A genuine boomer, ezolile who talks about market and adult-sh. So now im using this editing button to make your "seeing" more pleasant. Yes, whoever is not 28 is not 28, just like you. But you are a special case, according to your "old-self" how old would you consider yourself to be?

deefer

Well, I started posting a bunch of threads all of a sudden (A few months ago) and you thought I was doing that for grinding "Total Messages" and then you and that mugheera guy started sending a lot of messages just to defeat me and become the players with the most messages. I was just posting a bunch of threads because I either had something funny in my mind or I wanted to suggest something or make guides on coding (For example, spiral vector 💀). So let's stop this "Most Messages" thing and post whatever we want (ok not whatever we want but still...)
i love how you used the term "all of a sudden"