Creative+ Coding Questions related to c+

Aalus

Big Bandar
Ask any coding question you want and Ill make sure that it will be answered by @deefer and @veddnt under 30 mins. They will help you, you can ask your questions in the format "Please help me with coding ---" or "How to code ---"

Thank you,
Sincerely (idk if it's necessary)

(Deefer and veddnt, thank me later :))

Aalus

Big Bandar
how to code a clone of aalus that actually shuts up?
Join game event -) select entities by condition (if entity name equals) aalus -) delete entity (selection) -) Spawn NPC (husk named aalus)

Aalus

Big Bandar
how to code ban and unban
i hope someone will answer that
EE
ok

Chain 1: Player message -) set variable (%player%_message) and put the game value "chat message" -) If player text contains (Put the dynamic variable i.e. %player*_message and then put the book with the name @ban) -) Select players if var text contains (Put the dynamic variable %player%_message and the text %selected% -) Set variable (put the dynamic var with the name 'aalus' and save the variable by shift right clicking it and then finally put game value current name) -) Kick played

Chain 2: Join game event -) If name equals (put the dynamic var 'aalus') -) Game action wait 1 tick -) Kick

And you are done

P.S. = If you want to unban the player, you have to reset all the variables.

99_jelly_100

ok

Chain 1: Player message -) set variable (%player%_message) and put the game value "chat message" -) If player text contains (Put the dynamic variable i.e. %player*_message and then put the book with the name @ban) -) Select players if var text contains (Put the dynamic variable %player%_message and the text %selected% -) Set variable (put the dynamic var with the name 'aalus' and save the variable by shift right clicking it and then finally put game value current name) -) Kick played

Chain 2: Join game event -) If name equals (put the dynamic var 'aalus') -) Game action wait 1 tick -) Kick

And you are done

P.S. = If you want to unban the player, you have to reset all the variables.
Ik this code is different from your code and also I don't have time to explain this full code because I am on phone RN. You can code with replace characters for unban and to make the ban to work join if variable contain text [ the player name with the apple or what ever it is called ] also click ignore lower case and upper case wait 1 tick [ not important how much tick you put in as it make the event work slower ] player action kick default/select playername equal the name thing then kick selected it is better if I can code I don't know to to explain

Last edited:

veddnt

I actually forgot if thats how you do it or nah
meh i'll try and tell you tmrw