• no

• idc i quit this server

Results are only viewable after voting.

ezezeez

This post violates our rules.
so you have 1k+ visitors and now want to code @donate [amount] hmm
i dont have a game with 1k+ visitors but i have coded many

You have 3 step to this process
STEP 1 (Getting the msg from donator to donate)
So first you need to do
Player action(send message)-> set variable ( %player%msg(var) - Message sent(apple var) )
STEP 2 (getting the amount and command from the msg)
Split text into characters - ( First slot ( %player%msg(array) second slot (%player%msg(var) third slot(empty) )
Array action (Get element First slot (%player%command(var) Second slot (%player%msg(array) Third slot(1(numerical value))
Array action (Get element First slot (%player%Amount(var) Second slot (%player%msg(array) Third slot(2(numerical value))
set variable (parse First slot (%player%Amount(var)) Second slot (%player%Amount(var))
if variable equels (first slot(%player%command(var)) second slot(@donate(textbook))
STEP 3 GETTING THE MONEYY
Gold transaction - First slot (name) Second slot(display name) Third slot (%player%Amount(var)) and set it to do not record
Send msg all - %player% has donated %player%Amount(var) Gold Hes poor now hahahahaha
Alr thats it now the code should look like this
2023-08-07_19.33.24.png

Last edited:

ezezeez

Yes i have.
When i tried, it error
can u send me scrn shot of your code and also there was some mistake in code that I corrected shortly so idk if you corrected that the picture is not correct now code according to the text

Zavnice

can u send me scrn shot of your code and also there was some mistake in code that I corrected shortly so idk if you corrected that the picture is not correct now code according to the text
It showed that there are errors when parsing the number

Ezolile

If you have auto-correct option turned on you must turn it off in /settings. It puts . at end of your sentence which goes into amount variable which then can't be parsed as number.