How can i find the point of intersection of two lines?

Grim

Just as the title says, i would like to know how to find the point of intersection of two lines if the only thing i know is the coordinates of the end points of the lines. Even if there are equations to find the point I dont know how to code equations in game, I would appreciate any help.

Aalus

Big Bandar
Just as the title says, i would like to know how to find the point of intersection of two lines if the only thing i know is the coordinates of the end points of the lines. Even if there are equations to find the point I dont know how to code equations in game, I would appreciate any help.
when u have 2 lines with end point x1, y1 and x2, y2 the equations of the lines would be y = mx + b [m is the slope and b is the y intercep.] But idk if it is possible to code in Mineland, for that, @deefer the genius gonna help ya

Aalus

Big Bandar
Idk if you asked this question just to act cool but tbh, Idk why you need this code IN A CRACKED SERVER OF A FREAKING BLOCK GAME