How can i find the point of intersection of two lines?

Grim

Just as the title says, i would like to know how to find the point of intersection of two lines if the only thing i know is the coordinates of the end points of the lines. Even if there are equations to find the point I dont know how to code equations in game, I would appreciate any help.

Aalus

Big Bandar
Just as the title says, i would like to know how to find the point of intersection of two lines if the only thing i know is the coordinates of the end points of the lines. Even if there are equations to find the point I dont know how to code equations in game, I would appreciate any help.
when u have 2 lines with end point x1, y1 and x2, y2 the equations of the lines would be y = mx + b [m is the slope and b is the y intercep.] But idk if it is possible to code in Mineland, for that, @deefer the genius gonna help ya

Aalus

Big Bandar
Idk if you asked this question just to act cool but tbh, Idk why you need this code IN A CRACKED SERVER OF A FREAKING BLOCK GAME

Grim

Idk if you asked this question just to act cool but tbh, Idk why you need this code IN A CRACKED SERVER OF A FREAKING BLOCK GAME
I jus wanted to try coding smt of an animation with particles

Hauzenex

you didnt say that you know where the lines started so skill issue ez

Meds67u

You can use vectors and a discriminant - it's not easier to come up with

Meds67u

You can use vectors and a discriminant - it's not easier to come up with
In general, you can use mathematical analysis and do everything much faster and better, but although to whom am I saying this?)