Aalus

Big Bandar
A few days ago Mineland added a new mini game, "Fireball Fight." Although the game is pretty fun to play, I still have a suggestion that might just end up enhancing the game. Due to the high player traffic in the game mode it becomes really hard to play with friends, even /party doesn't work. It would be cool if ML adds /duel or something similar, that will allow us to challenge our friends to a 1v1 in Fireball Jump.

piyushwarior

Anyways, you should make a guide on coding inverse trig
I think i missunderstood the reason of getting ban it was attemt to harm the project , i haven't read rules so i didn't knew so its probably custom reason (0.2)

Aalus

Big Bandar
I think i missunderstood the reason of getting ban it was attemt to harm the project , i haven't read rules so i didn't knew so its probably custom reason (0.2)
Anyways, @deefer @veddnt @AtomSeis , what do you think of ML adding natural logarithm. Trig functions like: Cot, Sec, Cosec, inverse hyperbolic sine, inverse hyperbolic cosine, inverse hyperbolic tangent, . perlin noise, Make itself good enough to support loop in Loop, vector, be able to run functions way faster without crashing itself. ML adding forloop would be the best ngl. Also: set coordinate (instead of wasting your time getting the loc value of the player and fowowndkspwwp), Add a condition: We should he able to get an array's indeex and ML.should add conditions like: IF Array index is/more/less. On top of that, adding an option of being able to run loops even if no one is online would be great too!

Last edited:

deefer

Anyways, @deefer @veddnt @AtomSeis , what do you think of ML adding natural logarithm. Trig functions like: Cot, Sec, Cosec, inverse hyperbolic sine, inverse hyperbolic cosine, inverse hyperbolic tangent, . perlin noise, Make itself good enough to support loop in Loop, vector, be able to run functions way faster without crashing itself. ML adding forloop would be the best ngl. Also: set coordinate (instead of wasting your time getting the loc value of the player and fowowndkspwwp), Add a condition: We should he able to get an array's indeex and ML.should add conditions like: IF Array index is/more/less. On top of that, adding an option of being able to run loops even if no one is online would be great too!
nice, you are implying you have an alt in the discord?

deefer

as a way to express your ignorance, im gonna ignore aalus from now on.

deefer

first of all, we dont need a loop that runs if none is online. Can you imagine how much ram would that affect the server? Think smartly, we use a date parameter e.g: UNIX time to calculate how long the game has been off for. If array index is less/more? Non-sense, we need if array contains element. Making functions run faster without crashing itself, you can give the devs some money to improve the hosting and java devs to improve the looping limit because aint no way that is possible with bukkit/spigot. That set coordinate, is basically stereotype programmers creating classes for every object without understanding what they do. cot/sec/cot is just respective trig function divided by 1 aka inverse. "adding natural log" man contradicting himself fr
P.S: your wording sucks wdym by "add condition: get index bweqjecjer" that aint a condition dum dum

Last edited: