Aalus

Big Bandar
A few days ago Mineland added a new mini game, "Fireball Fight." Although the game is pretty fun to play, I still have a suggestion that might just end up enhancing the game. Due to the high player traffic in the game mode it becomes really hard to play with friends, even /party doesn't work. It would be cool if ML adds /duel or something similar, that will allow us to challenge our friends to a 1v1 in Fireball Jump.

Aalus

Big Bandar
nice, you are implying you have an alt in the discord?
Not like you didn't have an alt when you were banned from ML discord + No I don't have any but I might just create one after a year to let Crystal know how desperate I am for unban

deefer

Not like you didn't have an alt when you were banned from ML discord + No I don't have any but I might just create one after a year to let Crystal know how desperate I am for unban
did i say anything about that? Some of the suggestions are identical to those in dev chat and like its a coincidence for this post to be created 2 days after i posted a list of suggestions there. Whatever

Aalus

Big Bandar
did i say anything about that? Some of the suggestions are identical to those in dev chat and like its a coincidence for this post to be created 2 days after i posted a list of suggestions there. Whatever
Why would I even stock you anyway

Aalus

Big Bandar
suggestions are suggestions. These and those in my list aint original, they are compacted from years of years of different people suggesting stuff
What were your freaking suggestions