bkuvsna

To the admins, moderators, and other staff Members.... [Not to normal players]

Have you ever considered why the number of players in Mineland is decreasing? Have you noticed that? Why is this happening?

All of this is because of the absurd updates that Mineland is receiving!!!

Why absurd? Why useless? I know this is for server improvements. But this can't be part of improvements that will make players leave the server FOREVER!! Can you feel it?

But first, Let's start from the very beginning of the server. What's it? Of course, the anti-bot guard. What have you done with it? This bot, deliberately kicks players for no reason; it thinks they are bots. This is the first and foremost reason why Mineland is losing players.

Let's go a bit deep. What's it? the server hub. For me, it takes a lot of time to load and teleport to the hub. Sometimes, even when the game stuck at loading terrain, also sometimes, I get disconnected. Maybe this is because of the bot.

Is this all? NO! There's more! Guess where the most players play? The Creative+. This is also ruinous! More than a year ago, we could make games for free and develop them for free. BUT NOW? We have to spend two thousand golds for it? Not only that, we have to spend one thousand to develop the game? Also, the development levels are limited for each rank. What's that? And golds? We need to spend dollars to buy it, or for free? We have to wait for days and login daily to achieve it? We need to vote the server to get golds? Okay, I agree about earning gold. But why did you do it to the Creative+? Players lost there independence for THIS.

Have you noticed Mineland has more than 2,000 players daily? Now, it doesn't even have half of half of it! Means less than five hundred.

Do you want to rescue your server from being dead? Then, undo these Unavailing updates. I hope this will help you make the server popular again!​

ZgameZ129

Truly. I used to see 20-30 plrs in the top games in c+, now they get like 5.

DJMahirNationTV

Moder⁺ | Forum Team | YouTuber
Staff member
Forum Team
To the admins, moderators, and other staff Members.... [Not to normal players]
well... no... we have 1,6k right now. Thats our higest record. we're working on it to increase the Playerbase. Bedwars is the most played Game in Mineland with 700 Players total. Creative+ in the oposide is hidden, a new Player must play atleast 6 Hours, so they can access C+.

bkuvsna

well... no... we have 1,6k right now. Thats our higest record. we're working on it to increase the Playerbase. Bedwars is the most played Game in Mineland with 700 Players total. Creative+ in the oposide is hidden, a new Player must play atleast 6 Hours, so they can access C+.
You commented 3 months after I posted the thread. Not 1.6k; 2.3k (or higher) was the highest record. Further, this new system is not good. Some new players will get bored thinking this server has only bedwars, prisons, skywars, etc. and they won't play anymore. But there must be an announcement telling players to play for 6 hours, then they can play on C+ (I don't know if there is an announcement or not; I mostly play on C+). But the most annoying thing is the guard. Why do we have to use Captcha? There are horde moderators. If a bot joins, moderators may notice and ban or kick it.

Stop making useless updates; the old mineland was thousand times better than the current one.

DJMahirNationTV

Staff member
Forum Team
You commented 3 months after I posted the thread. Not 1.6k; 2.3k (or higher) was the highest record. Further, this new system is not good. Some new players will get bored thinking this server has only bedwars, prisons, skywars, etc. and they won't play anymore. But there must be an announcement telling players to play for 6 hours, then they can play on C+ (I don't know if there is an announcement or not; I mostly play on C+). But the most annoying thing is the guard. Why do we have to use Captcha? There are horde moderators. If a bot joins, moderators may notice and ban or kick it.

Stop making useless updates; the old mineland was thousand times better than the current one.
We barely have now Spam Bots, the Chapta is useful, we Moderator aint bots and can ban them. These Bot use Proxy connection and connect each Bot with diffierent Bots. When Bot attacks happen at the Night, the Bot will keep spamming and make the Server Crash because there is no Moderator Online, they are Sleeping... and during day time most of them might be at school or work. They wont have time to check the Spam Bots. If u report the bots nothing will happen until a Mod joins and ban them multiple times.

I happend when I was Moder² then massive Spam Bots joined... I could not ban them at the same time because of their different IPs + they created everytime new bots.

So thats the first one.

The second one is the issue about the 6 Hours playtime delay for the new Players on our server. The reason is because they leave asap due the Games if they not interessted. They have no clue about Coding yet. And its also good for security reasons, if some people Multiaccount or create bots, they have to wait 6 Hours (playtime). So... yes thats the one...

The third is yes... the playerbase is currently growing up, we will bring Kits and perks back soon.

If more players suggest new Games example Bridges or other PVP games, then we will make sure that these will setup and update, so they can play them.

iJacub

@DJMahirNationTV we all know what you mean, but please, can you just at least remove the coding layers limit? I have Gamer rank, and i can't even add more coding layers because you nor allow it for free, nor allow other players to add code layers in games not by them. Can you just remove that coding layers limit? That will definitely help everyone in developing their games and making them better and better over time. I can't develop my game anymore because i don't have coding space left! How I am supposed to update my game when i don't have my own bank account yet and can't buy it myself? How do I get coding space?

DJMahirNationTV

Staff member
Forum Team
@DJMahirNationTV we all know what you mean, but please, can you just at least remove the coding layers limit? I have Gamer rank, and i can't even add more coding layers because you nor allow it for free, nor allow other players to add code layers in games not by them. Can you just remove that coding layers limit? That will definitely help everyone in developing their games and making them better and better over time. I can't develop my game anymore because i don't have coding space left! How I am supposed to update my game when i don't have my own bank account yet and can't buy it myself? How do I get coding space?
Hello, may I know your /ad ?
I can help you with this and also give me your Username in Game.

Thanks!