bekken_gamer

This server should get a new rule idk If this server already have this rule, but if it does I will give proof in last.
Today a thing happened with me that I was just talking in the hub without violation taking care of rules when suddenly I got muted. Idk who muted me but then a person msged me that he reported me so that he can get gold. Idk if this is the right place for suggestion but you should add this rule.
By mistake i forgot the name but i will get the name back

This server should get a new rule idk If this server already have this rule, but if it does I will give proof in last.
Today a thing happened with me that I was just talking in the hub without violation taking care of rules when suddenly I got muted. Idk who muted me but then a person msged me that he reported me so that he can get gold. Idk if this is the right place for suggestion but you should add this rule.
By mistake i forgot the name but i will get the name back
you talked in the hub and then you got muted for no reason, and then a person msged u that he reported u just to get 3 free gold

Last edited:

Aalus

Big Bandar
you talked in the hub and then you got muted for no reason, and then a person msged u that he reported u just to get 3 free golds
you talked in the hub and then you got muted for no reason, and then a person msged u that he reported u just to get 3 free gold

TheVoidNexus ✓

Verified Account
Staff member
Yea, I understand you, however it is possible that you violated a rule for instance two hours ago and now got muted for it. Then the report got accepted and the player received three gold. This is my speculation on this. Also I don’t understand which rule you want to add here, we already have rule 9.1 which is against abuse of power by staff members. Furthermore, why should we punish players for reporting others when they think that there was a violation of the rules?

bekken_gamer

Yea, I understand you, however it is possible that you violated a rule for instance two hours ago and now got muted for it. Then the report got accepted and the player received three gold. This is my speculation on this. Also I don’t understand which rule you want to add here, we already have rule 9.1 which is against abuse of power by staff members. Furthermore, why should we punish players for reporting others when they think that there was a violation of the rules?
He was not even in the hub and you should punish people for not giving a false report.