a13mm our middle man and he scammed me

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyyukivip

im trading with YTBRSosyalwork1 and we cant find moder to come survival 1 so i ask a13mm to be our middle man so i gave him my stuff which is cp-crouching predator and spider chest and unbreakable pants and rev boots and op wart then i didnt expect he took my stuff and left i have proof

ezezeez

im trading with YTBRSosyalwork1 and we cant find moder to come survival 1 so i ask a13mm to be our middle man so i gave him my stuff which is cp-crouching predator and spider chest and unbreakable pants and rev boots and op wart then i didnt expect he took my stuff and left i have proof
YES you have definite proof
@15crystalX guide this stranded person

15crystalX

Helper Justice, Moder Core and Bandar in Mineland
Staff member
Disc. Moder
greetings @babyyukivip,

The evidence you provided is insufficient because there was no clarification whether those items belonged to you or not. Apologies if this reply disappointed you but we simply cannot take any legal actions against the player you wish you report. If you have the necessary proofs with you then I highly recommend opening another thread here share the necessary proofs (click on Post thread to get started). Have a good day ahead.

Complaint denied
Moderator | 15crystalX

Status
Not open for further replies.