FAQ List

Not open for further replies.

You have been banned for high CPS, what you can do is, for example, use a hand cam and then go to the https://cpstest.org/10-seconds.php website and shoot a video to prove it.

Sounds, the mouse, your hand and the website must be visible on the camera!
If any of these things are missing, the ban is still valid and cannot be properly investigated.

If you have an NVedia graphics card, you can set Geforce Experience and use the “Replay Function”. If you are banned, IMMEDIATELY save your replay recording and then upload it to YouTube.

Ban Appeals are being handled in: https://forum.mineland.net/forums/in-game-ban-appeals.11/post-thread
Last edited:
Not open for further replies.