iJacub

Dude, why do i need to pay 1000 gold for a single code line?
I cant get hero because i dont have a bank account, and i dont have gold, so how do i get a game popular?
I cant just spam my ad in the chat because 1. it gets me muted 2. mineland is dying and too low amount of players is there to get my game visits!
How do i get my game better when everything is locked behind a paywall?
can you just bring one thing from the old mineland to the today's mineland!
Please, the old mineland was 238973429x better than today!
And i know you cant just bring everything back like it was, but please... just allow players to normally develop their games!
Developing on c+ in the current state of Mineland is literally impossible for unranked or low-ranked players!
No one said you cant revert this change! This is so annoying!
I cant keep myself in my normal state if this wont come back to normal! I wont give up telling y'all to revert this stupid change!
Minecraft players which havent entered Mineland yet probably would think that its a fun server and everything is good in it, but if yes then they're wrong!
You can't have fun in mineland without creative+!
I know it still exists but its literally almost impossible to develop a game!
I cant resist that anymore, just remove the coding layers limit and make adding them free!
Mineland will die if you don't do that soon!
Do you just see how much players mineland had when it was 2020?
Do you see how the playercount decreased almost three times?
In the old mineland, there was 2000+ players active everyday.
And in the current mineland? Not more than 700!
Do you see how mineland is dying since the time you made all these *pay to play* changes?
I want to see you reverting mineland's playercount to how it was in 2020!
Mineland is still fun and everything, and it is still fun but its barely playable!
Please! just fix the coding layers limit!

Aalus

Big Bandar
Dude, why do i need to pay 1000 gold for a single code line?
I cant get hero because i dont have a bank account, and i dont have gold, so how do i get a game popular?
I cant just spam my ad in the chat because 1. it gets me muted 2. mineland is dying and too low amount of players is there to get my game visits!
How do i get my game better when everything is locked behind a paywall?
can you just bring one thing from the old mineland to the today's mineland!
Please, the old mineland was 238973429x better than today!
And i know you cant just bring everything back like it was, but please... just allow players to normally develop their games!
Developing on c+ in the current state of Mineland is literally impossible for unranked or low-ranked players!
No one said you cant revert this change! This is so annoying!
I cant keep myself in my normal state if this wont come back to normal! I wont give up telling y'all to revert this stupid change!
Minecraft players which havent entered Mineland yet probably would think that its a fun server and everything is good in it, but if yes then they're wrong!
You can't have fun in mineland without creative+!
I know it still exists but its literally almost impossible to develop a game!
I cant resist that anymore, just remove the coding layers limit and make adding them free!
Mineland will die if you don't do that soon!
Do you just see how much players mineland had when it was 2020?
Do you see how the playercount decreased almost three times?
In the old mineland, there was 2000+ players active everyday.
And in the current mineland? Not more than 700!
Do you see how mineland is dying since the time you made all these *pay to play* changes?
I want to see you reverting mineland's playercount to how it was in 2020!
Mineland is still fun and everything, and it is still fun but its barely playable!
Please! just fix the coding layers limit!
I had 100 gold like 3 months ago, but after I started advertising my donation game and asking players to donate gold, I gained a lot of gold. Currently I have like 50,000 gold. (Though I agree)

iJacub

I know what u mean aalus but i just dont have 1000 visits and as mineland has not even 35% of players it had in 2020 its extremely hard to get 1000 visits when you're a player like me (gamer rank).

iJacub

And remember mods, i said. i wont give up on this post. if you dont wanna do it in the peaceful way, then expect me to be WAY more angry than how i am now.

Ertog

Bro I know you are very disappointed but try to be more polite so mods won't do smth bad to you like ban, kic, mute... Idk what they do for talking unpolite to mods. I don't say you are talking unpolite but just it can be an excuse for them to do smth so be careful. I just want to help.

iJacub

fine... mineland decreased the world size... Time to do what i need to do...