Aalus

Big Bandar
Mineland increased the speed of the iron/gold generator, spawning 4 iron in under 1 second or perhaps even less which is good some players, however, this has led to a problem: some players, due to the rapid generator, purchase countless number of fireballs by spending all the iron that they received after staying afk in the generator. Players then spam the fireballs to attack other players. I request adding a small cooldown, like 2 seconds, to fireballs so that players won't spam countless number of fireballs at once just to kill a player.

Mineland increased the speed of the iron/gold generator, spawning 4 iron in under 1 second or perhaps even less which is good some players, however, this has led to a problem: some players, due to the rapid generator, purchase countless number of fireballs by spending all the iron that they received after staying afk in the generator. Players then spam the fireballs to attack other players. I request adding a small cooldown, like 2 seconds, to fireballs so that players won't spam countless number of fireballs at once just to kill a player.
fr i ragequitted because they spammed like 100 fireballs on me for no reason. Same on bow