guides

deefer

guides for coding i guess others help answer u post questions its like stackoverflow and quora

Hauzenex

deefer stop being so nerdy
if you guys wanna learn to code just learn to code in scratch the basics are almost the same as mineland code
and then start coding then keep coding and its technically harder on mineland cuz its a 3d game but you arent
gonna generate a sphere with coding on the first time trying to code so skill issue make a pvp parkour
then tell people to give 500 gold for you coding pvp parkour then you will have high ego then you will flex
then you are gonna be stuck on making pvp parkour forever and having a total of 30 gold cuz you
spent it all on /ad or on prison or skyblock idk

ik very helpful

deefer

if you guys wanna learn to code just learn to code in scratch the basics are almost the same as mineland code
and then start coding then keep coding and its technically harder on mineland cuz its a 3d game but you arent
gonna generate a sphere with coding on the first time trying to code so skill issue make a pvp parkour
then tell people to give 500 gold for you coding pvp parkour then you will have high ego then you will flex
then you are gonna be stuck on making pvp parkour forever and having a total of 30 gold cuz you

ik very helpful
i think i will make squid game :laugh:

deefer

ik very helpful
hauzenex trying to center his website texts, Impossible. (high ego * 100%)

deefer

anyways aalus, 2d vector = circle so 3d vector i guess you know what it is

piyushwarior

I technically asked you for the @sphere code
Blud such easy codes , you can't even code logn(x). Uh since i am not in ml i can code in in python.. since you already know coding use this
if you don't understand this (which i already know you won't) just use taylor series for calculating logn(x)

which is logn(x) = ln(x)/ln( n)

ln(x)=2 * (x-1)/(x+1) + 2/3 * ((x-1)/(x+1))^3 + 2/5 * ((x-1)/(x+1))^5 +...
and,
ln(n )=2 * (n-1)/(n+1) + 2/3 * ((n-1)/(n+1))^3 + 2/5 * ((n-1)/(n+1))^5 +...

you can extend this series for much better value or exact value
Just calculate the series using mineland's arithmetic operators
EZ
Screenshot (10).png

Aalus

Big Bandar
Blud such easy codes , you can't even code logn(x). Uh since i am not in ml i can code in in python.. since you already know coding use this
if you don't understand this (which i already know you won't) just use taylor series for calculating logn(x)

which is logn(x) = ln(x)/ln( n)

ln(x)=2 * (x-1)/(x+1) + 2/3 * ((x-1)/(x+1))^3 + 2/5 * ((x-1)/(x+1))^5 +...
and,
ln(n )=2 * (n-1)/(n+1) + 2/3 * ((n-1)/(n+1))^3 + 2/5 * ((n-1)/(n+1))^5 +...

you can extend this series for much better value or exact value
Just calculate the series using mineland's arithmetic operators
EZ
View attachment 663
Says the one who was saying "We haven't learnt about logs yet so idk"

Aalus

Big Bandar
i think you are the only one who was dumb and still is dumb
Dude Why the hell Is this piyush warior guy so desperate to prove that I don't know crap about coding. This kid thinks learning a bunch of coding in real life and coding something so-called "Math stuffs" in a cracked Minecraft server "Mineland" like cricle, sphere, etc... That's just pure bullshit. How 'bout you focus on your own business and stop trying to prove that Idk crap about coding. The thing is, I know coding (well, a lot) but IN REAL LIFE. I DO NOT KNOW HOW THE CODING SYSTEM WORKS IN MINELAND. Real life coding and coding in Mineland are light years apart from each other. Some players like TBNRPreston code things that require maths and call a lot of players and show them the code and think they are "genius". @piyushwarior I advice you to stop saying that I do not know anything about me, as if you are my own parents or even myself.

The conclusion is, YOU SHOULD STFU

piyushwarior

Dude Why the hell Is this piyush warior guy so desperate to prove that I don't know crap about coding. This kid thinks learning a bunch of coding in real life and coding something so-called "Math stuffs" in a cracked Minecraft server "Mineland" like cricle, sphere, etc... That's just pure bullshit. How 'bout you focus on your own business and stop trying to prove that Idk crap about coding. The thing is, I know coding (well, a lot) but IN REAL LIFE. I DO NOT KNOW HOW THE CODING SYSTEM WORKS IN MINELAND. Real life coding and coding in Mineland are light years apart from each other. Some players like TBNRPreston code things that require maths and call a lot of players and show them the code and think they are "genius". @piyushwarior I advice you to stop saying that I do not know anything about me, as if you are my own parents or even myself.

The conclusion is, YOU SHOULD STFU
ok and? i can prove you don't know a crap about coding just tell me a single shit you know about coding, 'the real life' coding you are talkin about