guides

Hauzenex

Dude Why the hell Is this piyush warior guy so desperate to prove that I don't know crap about coding. This kid thinks learning a bunch of coding in real life and coding something so-called "Math stuffs" in a cracked Minecraft server "Mineland" like cricle, sphere, etc... That's just pure bullshit. How 'bout you focus on your own business and stop trying to prove that Idk crap about coding. The thing is, I know coding (well, a lot) but IN REAL LIFE. I DO NOT KNOW HOW THE CODING SYSTEM WORKS IN MINELAND. Real life coding and coding in Mineland are light years apart from each other. Some players like TBNRPreston code things that require maths and call a lot of players and show them the code and think they are "genius". @piyushwarior I advice you to stop saying that I do not know anything about me, as if you are my own parents or even myself.

The conclusion is, YOU SHOULD STFU
minimod with broken english
1710331275200.png
your profile has "big bandar from tropical rainforests" automatically your opinion doesnt count

Aalus

Big Bandar
ok and? i can prove you don't know a crap about coding just tell me a single shit you know about coding, 'the real life' coding you are talkin about
loops, Iteration, for loop, while loop, variables, functions, arrays, strings, etc. I've been learning c++ and python since a year. You may be better at coding, but you can't say I don't know crap about coding...

piyushwarior

loops, Iteration, for loop, while loop, variables, functions, arrays, strings, etc. I've been learning c++ and python since a year. You may be better at coding, but you can't say I don't know crap about coding...
These are stuff even ml has and knowing this stuff doesn't make you good at coding also i can understand why you know arrays before lists, arrays in ml arn't even arrays they are lists. You are just saying stuff from ml and saying you know about coding

Aalus

Big Bandar
These are stuff even ml has and knowing this stuff doesn't make you good at coding also i can understand why you know arrays before lists, arrays in ml arn't even arrays they are lists. You are just saying stuff from ml and saying you know about coding
Mineland doesnt have forloops,
it was in past now i know them brr, do you really think i can't upgrade myself as time goes by?
Yes, no

deefer

in defense of @Aalus i think he has grown mature pretty considerably since last year (forums migration). Forloops, while loops are the tips of the iceberg in coding (in almost every lang except bare-metals like Asb) so you dont need a certified CS degree to know these. Regarding the nonsense physics and bachelor, it wouldve taken a 6 yo to acknowledge that. Aalus is just an ordinary student, who is still learning. The seperation between him and normal person is tne fact he is interested in them; but the downside is how he showed off, and even LIED about his actual age which utterly is disgusting.

Aalus

Big Bandar
in defense of @Aalus i think he has grown mature pretty considerably since last year (forums migration). Forloops, while loops are the tips of the iceberg in coding (in almost every lang except bare-metals like Asb) so you dont need a certified CS degree to know these. Regarding the nonsense physics and bachelor, it wouldve taken a 6 yo to acknowledge that. Aalus is just an ordinary student, who is still learning. The seperation between him and normal person is tne fact he is interested in them; but the downside is how he showed off, and even LIED about his actual age which utterly is disgusting.
Interesting

piyushwarior

Respect tho whats his age?

Meds67u

They're all noobs coders, well, in principle, you didn't get far from them either, sorry, just a very appropriate joke). By the way, sorry for the ban)

deefer

who is this guy referring to? didnt he dm me about the ex coder stuff? Does coder mean anything to you russians?

deefer

iirc i blocked you in game for some reason i didnt know why but maybe, for this reason. True they are smart but they are biased towards english (talking in 3rd person) BUT how tf do russians define english??? Am i american? am i english? no. Your irony + bias is as dumb as i am and with your logic, you are also dumb because you are chatting in english. Dont assess someone on a block game skill haha