Resolved I discovered why Mineland is losing Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkuvsna

You can see in the first image that I am disconnected because my connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. The second image shows that I am blocked as a bot.
Hey there, members!

I have been playing Mineland for 2 or 3 years. I liked the server very much. It's not the same as other servers.

But unfortunately, the server has been receiving useless updates for the last year or more. Currently, the server doesn't even have 1000 players, but it had more than 2000 players two years ago. Some members left because of useless updates and some members left for an unknown reason. I am here to discuss about it today.

DJMahirNationTV recently uploaded a video how to bypass Mineland is disconnection by a bypasser, but it's also useless against this stupid disconnection. It's only because of the MINELAND GUARD. Mineland doesn't need a bot check since a lot of moderators are here. After I joined the server, I fell from somewhere and landed on a platform, then fell again. The task happened several times, and then I had to solve a captcha. But the captcha stuck, and after seconds I got disconnected, and the screen of the first image appeared.

I have been trying to join for the last two days, but it happens repeatedly, and I couldn't join the server. I had other friends, and they said it also happened to them. And more than 90% of my friends left Mineland only because they could not join.

Moderators and admins do something before the server dies. If you don't do anything, the server will step to DEATH. Please do something.
2023-10-28_11.25.21.png

Attachments

• 2023-10-27_16.47.35.png
    2023-10-27_16.47.35.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 10

Aalus

Big Bandar
Hey there, members!

I have been playing Mineland for 2 or 3 years. I liked the server very much. It's not the same as other servers.

But unfortunately, the server has been receiving useless updates for the last year or more. Currently, the server doesn't even have 1000 players, but it had more than 2000 players two years ago. Some members left because of useless updates and some members left for an unknown reason. I am here to discuss about it today.

DJMahirNationTV recently uploaded a video how to bypass Mineland is disconnection by a bypasser, but it's also useless against this stupid disconnection. It's only because of the MINELAND GUARD. Mineland doesn't need a bot check since a lot of moderators are here. After I joined the server, I fell from somewhere and landed on a platform, then fell again. The task happened several times, and then I had to solve a captcha. But the captcha stuck, and after seconds I got disconnected, and the screen of the first image appeared.

I have been trying to join for the last two days, but it happens repeatedly, and I couldn't join the server. I had other friends, and they said it also happened to them. And more than 90% of my friends left Mineland only because they could not join.

Moderators and admins do something before the server dies. If you don't do anything, the server will step to DEATH. Please do something.
View attachment 418
Bro's acting like Columbus who discovered America

Aalus

Big Bandar
Hey there, members!

View attachment 418
Bro just explained the entire history of Mine in the Mineland server

Mope222

View attachment 418
tbh i agree

Last edited:

SkullKid0155

I have been having the same issue, the captcha either sticks or fails to fully load in, and the game simply kicks me seconds later.

RExida

I don't know about you but I don't really see how this is gonna "kill" the server.
Imho the captha isn't even that hard and it's pretty quick to do.

SkullKid0155

I don't know about you but I don't really see how this is gonna "kill" the server.
Imho the captha isn't even that hard and it's pretty quick to do.
Really? okay, try guessing what the code is here.

Attachments

• rsz_12024-01-02_110708.png
    rsz_12024-01-02_110708.png
    815.2 KB · Views: 5

TheVoidNexus ✓

Verified Account
Staff member
As this thread is old and the problem has been resolved I will close this. Mineland is growing again and new updates will be implemented soon.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.