Creative+ Option of removing the game owner compass

TheVoidNexus ✓

Verified Account
Staff member
Hello Creative+ community,
I would like to make a new suggestion regarding the compass every world owner has in their world in their ninth slot. The compass can be really annoying, especially if you have a “Set Inventory” code and want to put items in the last slot without moving the compass somewhere else first. Because of that I would suggest to add a toggle feature where you can enable/disable this compass. The default should be set to enabled, as new players could need it. This would be very helpful! What do you think about this? They’re is a vote below this post, where you can vote for or against it. Anyways, have a nice day! (btw: I’ll ignore every “too long” comment :b)

Sincerely,

Last edited:

ezezeez

fr
I would like to make a new suggestion regarding the compass every world owner has in their world in their ninth slot. The compass can be really annoying, especially if you have a “Set Inventory” code and want to put items in the last slot without moving the compass somewhere else first. Because of that I would suggest to add a toggle feature where you can enable/disable this compass. The default should be set to enabled, as new players could need it. This would be very helpful! What do you think about this? They’re is a vote below this post, where you can vote for or against it. Anyways, have a nice day! (btw: I’ll ignore every “too long” comment :b)

Sincerely,
OmicronGaming | Moder³
but there is no poll '-'

veddnt

Yeah and a reminder would be cool to tell people that /plot exists and how to revert this setting back, i can imagine kidz asking wher did their compass go

Sincerely,
OmicronGaming | Moder³
I agree

ItzZahin

Yeah and a reminder would be cool to tell people that /plot exists and how to revert this setting back, i can imagine kidz asking wher did their compass go
Hey Veddnt, I totally agree with you cause we have already gotten /plot command so the owner compass is just annoying. But if Mineland Developers remove it then the newbies will not understand the system also it can happen they don't read the reminder.

So the best option is to add a function in the /settings to enable/disable that.

Thank you

Sincerely,
ItzZahin | Support

Sky_kspop

Sincerely,
OmicronGaming | Moder³
Agree

Hey Veddnt, I totally agree with you cause we have already gotten /plot command so the owner compass is just annoying. But if Mineland Developers remove it then the newbies will not understand the system also it can happen they don't read the reminder.

So the best option is to add a function in the /settings to enable/disable that.

Thank you

Sincerely,
ItzZahin | Support
you dont have to add sincerely and whatever at the end. I also agree i guess

Aalus

Big Bandar

Thank you

Sincerely,
ItzZahin | Support
Bro uses the word "sincerely" while replying too 💀

Parodies

Thank you

Sincerely,
ItzZahin | Support
ur actually such a loser Zahin. Stop priding yourself on your "support" rank. Ur even worse than OpgamerXYT...