the new devs of c+ are mid

deefer

straight up, (the translators too). Who tf needs these game values for specific armor slots? Oh wow cant wait for the "get item from crafting slot #8" parameter
Sol: Just add a game value that retrieves the list of items from current open/player's INV. I believe there is .getArmorInventoryList() and each armor slot is 101-104.
not only does this increase the efficiency but also boost the flexibility of arrays (ARRAYS AINT EVEN ARRAYS)
btw "set UNIX timestamp" more like "get UNIX timestamp"

Last edited:

deefer

also how messy do you want your code assortment to look like? ML: Yes.
(talking about the math category).
Sol:
(inverse) trig functions combined into one.
log (oh nvm they havent added logn how incompetent)
WHERE TF IS NTH ROOT? yeah right ml better add some sort of math placeholder else we gonna have to make a step function for each alteration like x^(1/n) holycrap
rad <-> degree combined into one
where is GRD?
imagine SEPERATING MIN AND MAX HOLY
either way i dont code in ml but im just suggesting these for the betterments (upvote if u disagree bc my op doesnt matter B))

Last edited:

deefer

NO NO it looks like the new dev is getting better at sucking. "Get variable cd", pretty self-explanatory but get item cd?

deefer

@Aalus bark your python skills here mr copy pasta. bark your nerdy science stuff too. bark your kkk acts here

deefer

try defend the devs, i wanna see how smart you are to defeat my point

Apotheoses

straight up, (the translators too). Who tf needs these game values for specific armor slots? Oh wow cant wait for the "get item from crafting slot #8" parameter
Sol: Just add a game value that retrieves the list of items from current open/player's INV. I believe there is .getArmorInventoryList() and each armor slot is 101-104.
It would be worthwhile to understand the topic before writing, but I'll clarify for you: Arrays will not get new actions until they are rewritten. The exception was the action of getting array items.

The math is nonsense, describe your ideas properly.

And getting an item delay (not a variable) was suggested by one of the players
If so ML should add CT, SC, csc, hcos, htan, hcot AND IMAGINE NOT BEING ABLE TO CODE LOGN AHAHAHAHAH and imagine asking for grd when it literally has no use except for some goofy ah codes and They SEPERATED min and max to make it look like they added a whole bunch of stuff to c+ BUT WHY THE HELL DID THEY ADD inverse functions INSTEAD OF RECIPROCAL and HYPERBOLIC grr this is seuroisllyy ruined idk what tf happened to the c+ devs oh wait It ain't "devs" because there is only one dev working on c+ LMAOOO so understandable
bruh

diana cruz

Who tf needs these game values for specific armor slots?
These game values were added cuz they were suggested. If you want some things to be added on server, go ahead. Apotheoses (new c+ dev) is reading all ideas and implementing them (mostly)

Arrays are bad. That's true. Apotheoses's need to remake them so he'll be able to add new features related with arrays. Currently he can't

Thanks for correction. If you see some mistakes in translation you can dm Apotheoses (@siquell) in discord and they will be fixed

dariusloler

not only does this increase the efficiency but also boost the flexibility of arrays (ARRAYS AINT EVEN ARRAYS)
I kinda agree with you, why using too many waits bug the code? Even if I'm using default, it still wont work.